OSSIPEE, N.H.óMaking his pitch to the activists gathered here for a meeting of the Carroll County Republican Committee, Dan Innis strikes the familiar chords of an outsider running for Congress. He rails against taxes, regulations, and Obamacare, and says Washington needs fewer people who have "been there too long," like his opponent, a former congressman.CLICK TO VIEW THE SOURCE MATERIAL
To improve the chance of seeing your comment posted here or published in the New Hampshire Union Leader:
- Identify yourself. Accounts using fake or incomplete names are suspended regardless of the quality of posts.
- Say something new, stay on topic, keep it short.
- Links to outside URLs are discouraged, if used they should be on topic.
- Avoid comments in bad taste, write well, avoid using all capital letters
- Don't cite facts about individuals or businesses without providing a means to verify the claim
- If you see an objectionable comment please click the "Report Abuse" button and be sure to tell us why.
Note: Comments are the opinion of the respective poster and not of the publisher.
Be the first to comment.
Post a comment