Nov 6, 2014
Oct 30, 2014
Oct 2, 2014
Sep 25, 2014
Milford man sentenced to federal prison in on gun charge
Richard Ouellette, 28, of Milford was previously convicted of being an accomplice to armed robbery in the holdup of Hans Market in Manchester in 2004, which brought him a three-year sentence at the New Hampshire State Prison.
Federal law prohibits felons from owning or possessing firearms or ammunition.
The federal charge against Ouellette stemmed from a January 2011 undercover investigation. Ouellette sold a stolen German Makarov 9mm pistol and ammunition to DEA agents.
The Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives subsequently determined the pistol was taken in a burglary at a Deering residence.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Ferguson protests enter third day; arrests in St. Louis - 0
- Abuse history at Nashua address where 3-year-old died - 2
- Franklin robbery suspect sought, considered armed and dangerous - 0
- Franklin man and woman arraigned for attempted prostitution of minor - 0
- Police investigating death of 3-year-old girl in Nashua - 7
- Police say hit-and-run driver was observed tossing beer cans from car - 1
- Police say woman stole pocketbook at Hudson Market Basket - 0
- Police say former manager of Hudson McDonald's stole $10k from restaurant - 1
- Manchester man facing two aggravated felonious sexual assault charges - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Manchester Turkey Bowl will go as scheduled - 0
- Red Sox think they got free agent signings right this time - 0
- Turkey Bowls: Passion always on the menu - 0
- Manchester Turkey Bowl: Crusaders aim to rewrite history - 0
- Dave Solomon's Power Plays: Who knew what and when in PSNH scrubber case? - 0
- Story of Marine Memorial at Hampton Beach begins with Bill Downs - 0
- Immigrants include ethnic dishes at their Thanksgiving table - 0
- Puritans in America: Daniel Webster on religion's role - 0
- Mitt Romney is out front, but says he's not running again - 0
Person found dead in Manchester alley
On being American: A point for reflection
Your Turn, NH -- Mike Moffett: Republicans can win in 2016 with Kasich at the top of the ticket
- Whom do you think bears the brunt of the blame for the mayhem this weekend in Keene?
- KSC students
- KSC administration
- Visitors from out of town
- A combination of any/all of the above
- Total Votes: 2483