Jul 24, 2014
Jul 16, 2014
Jul 10, 2014
Jun 26, 2014
Police say fake inspection sticker leads to drug possession arrest
According to the press release, a Hooksett police officer stopped a car on Donati Drive shortly after 6 a.m. on Tuesday for an inspection sticker violation.
The officer noticed the inspection sticker was "a handmade sticker with no official markings," according to police.
Police arrested the driver, Don Lacourse, 53, of Manchester, for the sticker violation.
Police said they also found a small amount of marijuana in the car during a search.
Lacourse was released on $3,000 personal recognizance bail and was given a court date of June 25 at the Hooksett 6th Circuit court.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Bath man, 73, charged with sexual assault of child - 0
- Two Derry residents charged with burglarizing home - 0
- 4 charged with digging up corpse of NH businessman - 0
- Former Manchester restaurateur convicted of sexual assault - 0
- Check scheme leads to arrests in Nashua - 0
- Nashua police warn of phone scam involving IRS claims - 0
- Manchester Crimewatch: Three arrested on drug charges after police search apartment - 3
- Seabrook fires two officers for Bergeron brutality - 7
- Former Claremont PTO member arrested for theft - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Another View -- Jayne Millerick: Dems scaring women by misleading them on contraception - 0
- Basket case: Saga of a supermarket - 0
- Patriots Notebook: Ongoing renovations in Foxborough - 0
- Three years later, investigation continues into homicide of Celina Cass - 0
- Nashua celebration in the works for Medal of Honor recipient - 0
- Fisher Cats down Senators in road trip opener - 0
- No water for Manchester sewer bill scofflaws? - 0
- New Boston mulch processing plant plans under review - 0
- Cheshire Historical Society receives nearly $1 million - 0
Market Basket walkout a future case study
UPDATED: Thousands of Market Basket employees rally; company board issues statement on purchase offer, reaffirms support for new CEOs
Basket case: Saga of a supermarket
- Mass. Supreme Judicial Court has found upskirt photos taken on a subway aren't illegal. Should such voyeurism be a crime?
- Total Votes: 917