Nov 6, 2014
Oct 30, 2014
Oct 2, 2014
Sep 25, 2014
Manchester CrimeWatch: Man charged with Home Depot theft, punching employee
Moreau is accused of taking a DeWalt battery from Home Depot, 129 March Ave., without paying for it and punching a loss prevention officer who tried to stop him. He’s also accused of putting the battery under the seat of his vehicle as he was being pulled over.
A Pittsfield woman, accused of stalking her husband and contempt of court, and violating bail conditions on a theft charge, pleaded no contest Thursday in Circuit Court-Manchester District Division to the stalking and contempt charges.
Accused of two thefts
A Derry woman, in Circuit Court-Manchester District Division Thursday on two theft charges, asked the judge for personal recognizance bail, saying “I have a 3-year-old.”
Trial was set for July 8.
Subject to 72-hour hold
At his arraignment Thursday in Circuit Court-Manchester District Division, Adam Lloyd asked Judge Lyons for personal recognizance bail, saying “I just got a new job.” Lloyd said he needs to work to support his son.
The judge set bail at $1,000 cash/surety and trial was set for July 8.
Lindsay Mello, 22, who is homeless, Thursday told a Circuit Court-Manchester District Division judge that she failed to appear for arraignment on charges of driving after suspension and unsafe lane change April 21 because she was in the hospital. She had not notified the court and an electronic bench warrant was issued for her arrest, with $1,000 cash bail.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Innocent verdict in vehicle death of former Amherst Fire Chief - 0
- NH Guard Officer convicted of sex trafficking - 0
- MBTA sergeant facing a dozen charges after multiple arrests - 0
- Portsmouth mechanic arrested Friday on theft charges - 0
- Police looking for person who apparently abandoned dog Friday at Concord Dog Park - 0
- Police: Conn. woman falsely accused KSC student of rape - 2
- Jury acquits Mont Vernon driver, who was checking text, in death of former Amherst fire chief - 7
- Two injured in Rochester crash - 0
- Rochester man arrested on drug charge - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Police obtain warrants for suspect wanted in Dover, Manchester bank robberies - 0
- Abby Dion, 9, records a 10 in gymnastics meet - 0
- St. A skaters fall to Norwich - 0
- Monarchs lose in OT; win streak stops at 6 - 0
- College Football: Maine seniors want the coveted musket - 0
- College Hockey: Ice-making problem postpones UNH-PC - 0
- Pinkerton backfield a combination of power and speed - 0
- John Habib's City Sports: State Legion rejects Post 79’s request for senior team - 0
- Tentative deal for old Manchester police station - 1
Jury acquits Mont Vernon driver, who was checking text, in death of former Amherst fire chief
Driver acquitted in Amherst ex-chief’s death
A kinder, gentler House Speaker?
College Football: Wildcats are CAA champs
College Hockey: Providence blanks UNH
- Whom do you think bears the brunt of the blame for the mayhem this weekend in Keene?
- KSC students
- KSC administration
- Visitors from out of town
- A combination of any/all of the above
- Total Votes: 2483