Dec 4, 2014
Oct 30, 2014
Oct 2, 2014
Sep 25, 2014
Manchester CrimeWatch: Man charged with Home Depot theft, punching employee
Moreau is accused of taking a DeWalt battery from Home Depot, 129 March Ave., without paying for it and punching a loss prevention officer who tried to stop him. He’s also accused of putting the battery under the seat of his vehicle as he was being pulled over.
A Pittsfield woman, accused of stalking her husband and contempt of court, and violating bail conditions on a theft charge, pleaded no contest Thursday in Circuit Court-Manchester District Division to the stalking and contempt charges.
Accused of two thefts
A Derry woman, in Circuit Court-Manchester District Division Thursday on two theft charges, asked the judge for personal recognizance bail, saying “I have a 3-year-old.”
Trial was set for July 8.
Subject to 72-hour hold
At his arraignment Thursday in Circuit Court-Manchester District Division, Adam Lloyd asked Judge Lyons for personal recognizance bail, saying “I just got a new job.” Lloyd said he needs to work to support his son.
The judge set bail at $1,000 cash/surety and trial was set for July 8.
Lindsay Mello, 22, who is homeless, Thursday told a Circuit Court-Manchester District Division judge that she failed to appear for arraignment on charges of driving after suspension and unsafe lane change April 21 because she was in the hospital. She had not notified the court and an electronic bench warrant was issued for her arrest, with $1,000 cash bail.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Police hunt pair they believe attacked couple at Rochester motel - 0
- Phone evidence likely allowed in Hampstead home invasion trial - 0
- Grand jury indicts one of three men accused in murder of Madbury teen - 0
- Piano teacher wants statement tossed before sex assault trial - 0
- Police say woman tried to steal 15 iPads - 0
- Manchester Crimewatch: City man charged with felony cruelty to animals - 0
- Winchester cold case murder solved; investigators say serial killer died in prison - 0
- Second bomb threat in a week at Farmington High School - 1
- Rochester teen indicted for murder of Madbury teen - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Dave D'Onofrio's Patriots Notebook: Will they get everything on their list? - 0
- Tuohy brothers add new restaurant in familiar spot - 0
- Charles Arlinghaus: The fiscal mismanagement in Washington is a choice - 0
- 'Yes, Virginia, there is a Santa Claus' - 0
- NHIAA Roundup: Palker hat trick paces Bedford triumph - 0
- Police look for Laconia sub shop robber - 0
- Furious Celtics' rally falls short - 0
- Bruins stop Predators, 5-3 - 0
- Former President Bush, 90, hospitalized in Texas - 0
Londonderry schools placed on lockdown after soldier's unplanned visit to high school causes alarm
Slandering police: Racism in reverse
Police look for Laconia sub shop robber
- Whom do you think bears the brunt of the blame for the mayhem this weekend in Keene?
- KSC students
- KSC administration
- Visitors from out of town
- A combination of any/all of the above
- Total Votes: 2483