Jul 24, 2014
Jul 16, 2014
Jul 10, 2014
Jun 26, 2014
Manchester CrimeWatch: Man charged with Home Depot theft, punching employee
Moreau is accused of taking a DeWalt battery from Home Depot, 129 March Ave., without paying for it and punching a loss prevention officer who tried to stop him. He’s also accused of putting the battery under the seat of his vehicle as he was being pulled over.
A Pittsfield woman, accused of stalking her husband and contempt of court, and violating bail conditions on a theft charge, pleaded no contest Thursday in Circuit Court-Manchester District Division to the stalking and contempt charges.
Accused of two thefts
A Derry woman, in Circuit Court-Manchester District Division Thursday on two theft charges, asked the judge for personal recognizance bail, saying “I have a 3-year-old.”
Trial was set for July 8.
Subject to 72-hour hold
At his arraignment Thursday in Circuit Court-Manchester District Division, Adam Lloyd asked Judge Lyons for personal recognizance bail, saying “I just got a new job.” Lloyd said he needs to work to support his son.
The judge set bail at $1,000 cash/surety and trial was set for July 8.
Lindsay Mello, 22, who is homeless, Thursday told a Circuit Court-Manchester District Division judge that she failed to appear for arraignment on charges of driving after suspension and unsafe lane change April 21 because she was in the hospital. She had not notified the court and an electronic bench warrant was issued for her arrest, with $1,000 cash bail.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Bath man, 73, charged with sexual assault of child - 0
- Two Derry residents charged with burglarizing home - 0
- 4 charged with digging up corpse of NH businessman - 0
- Former Manchester restaurateur convicted of sexual assault - 0
- Check scheme leads to arrests in Nashua - 0
- Nashua police warn of phone scam involving IRS claims - 0
- Manchester Crimewatch: Three arrested on drug charges after police search apartment - 3
- Seabrook fires two officers for Bergeron brutality - 7
- Former Claremont PTO member arrested for theft - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Another View -- Jayne Millerick: Dems scaring women by misleading them on contraception - 0
- Basket case: Saga of a supermarket - 0
- Patriots Notebook: Ongoing renovations in Foxborough - 0
- Three years later, investigation continues into homicide of Celina Cass - 0
- Nashua celebration in the works for Medal of Honor recipient - 0
- Fisher Cats down Senators in road trip opener - 0
- No water for Manchester sewer bill scofflaws? - 0
- New Boston mulch processing plant plans under review - 0
- Cheshire Historical Society receives nearly $1 million - 0
Market Basket walkout a future case study
UPDATED: Thousands of Market Basket employees rally; company board issues statement on purchase offer, reaffirms support for new CEOs
Basket case: Saga of a supermarket
- Total Votes: 917