Oct 30, 2014
Oct 2, 2014
Sep 25, 2014
Sep 18, 2014
Manchester CrimeWatch: Man charged with Home Depot theft, punching employee
Moreau is accused of taking a DeWalt battery from Home Depot, 129 March Ave., without paying for it and punching a loss prevention officer who tried to stop him. He’s also accused of putting the battery under the seat of his vehicle as he was being pulled over.
A Pittsfield woman, accused of stalking her husband and contempt of court, and violating bail conditions on a theft charge, pleaded no contest Thursday in Circuit Court-Manchester District Division to the stalking and contempt charges.
Accused of two thefts
A Derry woman, in Circuit Court-Manchester District Division Thursday on two theft charges, asked the judge for personal recognizance bail, saying “I have a 3-year-old.”
Trial was set for July 8.
Subject to 72-hour hold
At his arraignment Thursday in Circuit Court-Manchester District Division, Adam Lloyd asked Judge Lyons for personal recognizance bail, saying “I just got a new job.” Lloyd said he needs to work to support his son.
The judge set bail at $1,000 cash/surety and trial was set for July 8.
Lindsay Mello, 22, who is homeless, Thursday told a Circuit Court-Manchester District Division judge that she failed to appear for arraignment on charges of driving after suspension and unsafe lane change April 21 because she was in the hospital. She had not notified the court and an electronic bench warrant was issued for her arrest, with $1,000 cash bail.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Latest round of riot arrests includes 5 Keene State students - 0
- Suspected Pa. cop-killer Eric Frein taken into custody - 0
- Anonymous tip leads to arrest of moose poacher - 0
- Victim in Hampton pedestrian crash files lawsuit against driver, town and state - 0
- Dover police say man broke into same business three times - 0
- Two more Keene State College students charged in riots - 1
- Two Keene State students among three newest riot arrests - 1
- Man charged with robbing Rochester bank while wearing zebra-print dress is arraigned - 0
- Judge hikes bail in sex assault, child porn case - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Misleading women: Does Kuster think they're bad at math? - 0
- Marchand scores 2, B's win - 0
- Ex-Nashua deputy police chief sues city and outgoing police chief - 0
- Shaheen, Brown supporters gather at final debate - 1
- Senate candidates sharply divided on Islamic threat, Ebola, Obamacare - 16
- Stocks up on GDP, earnings - 0
- Rocket blast damps Orbital as commercial space rush lures rivals - 0
- Business Newsreel: Kimberly-Clark faces lawsuit over Ebola protection gear - 0
- GT Advanced, Apple try to keep lid on COO's comments - 0
Trump fired up over NH mailer
School's out for voters
- Whom do you think bears the brunt of the blame for the mayhem this weekend in Keene?
- KSC students
- KSC administration
- Visitors from out of town
- A combination of any/all of the above
- Total Votes: 2483