Aug 21, 2014
Aug 14, 2014
Jul 24, 2014
Jul 16, 2014
Manchester CrimeWatch: Man charged with Home Depot theft, punching employee
Moreau is accused of taking a DeWalt battery from Home Depot, 129 March Ave., without paying for it and punching a loss prevention officer who tried to stop him. He’s also accused of putting the battery under the seat of his vehicle as he was being pulled over.
A Pittsfield woman, accused of stalking her husband and contempt of court, and violating bail conditions on a theft charge, pleaded no contest Thursday in Circuit Court-Manchester District Division to the stalking and contempt charges.
Accused of two thefts
A Derry woman, in Circuit Court-Manchester District Division Thursday on two theft charges, asked the judge for personal recognizance bail, saying “I have a 3-year-old.”
Trial was set for July 8.
Subject to 72-hour hold
At his arraignment Thursday in Circuit Court-Manchester District Division, Adam Lloyd asked Judge Lyons for personal recognizance bail, saying “I just got a new job.” Lloyd said he needs to work to support his son.
The judge set bail at $1,000 cash/surety and trial was set for July 8.
Lindsay Mello, 22, who is homeless, Thursday told a Circuit Court-Manchester District Division judge that she failed to appear for arraignment on charges of driving after suspension and unsafe lane change April 21 because she was in the hospital. She had not notified the court and an electronic bench warrant was issued for her arrest, with $1,000 cash bail.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Fugitive in Manchester shooting, stabbing cases caught by Marshals, police - 0
- Hampton Falls standoff suspect linked to burglaries, fake-cop ploy - 0
- Woman charged in fatal Hampton crash wants blood-test thrown out of court - 0
- Home confinement rejected for ex-Derry town employee - 0
- Manchester man arrested for aggravated drunk driving - 0
- Manchester Crime Watch: Fugitive in shooting, stabbing cases brought to court - 0
- Homeless man faces DWI charges in Dover - 0
- Amherst couple charged in sale of lost wedding ring - 0
- Donation jar thief said to be Bay State man - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- NH Motor Speedway to again host two Sprint Cup Series weekends in 2015 - 0
- St. Anselm football players practice ini August heat - 0
- White, Glenn lift Fisher Cats over Harrisburg, 6-4 - 0
- KSC field hockey first in coaches poll - 0
- New England Patriots guard Mankins traded to Tampa for TE Wright - 0
- NH Fisher Cat Lee still striving for making it to the major leagues - 0
- Former city restaurateur gets jail sentence for sex assault - 0
- New Manchester school district standards to give teachers more leeway - 0
- Conway adult tests positive for EEE - 0
Market Basket: 'So close, yet so far'
Reports: Market Basket doomsday plan would shutter 61 of 71 stores if deal not struck soon
GOP for legal pot? Hemignway's high help
Ohio's Rob Portman: GOP can win back Senate
- Mass. Supreme Judicial Court has found upskirt photos taken on a subway aren't illegal. Should such voyeurism be a crime?
- Total Votes: 917