Moultonborough kicks off broadband mapping survey
Town Administrator Carter Terenzini and the town’s Select Board announced the survey and the broadband mapping effort in the town’s Summer Newsletter recently mailed to residents.
Residents with Internet access are asked to take a speed test on their computer, accessible on www.iwantbroadbandnh.org/speed_test. It’s the only speed test site established by the New Hampshire Broadband Mapping and Planning Program that will be used to update the coverage maps.
“Even if the density requirement is met, the company will, incorrectly we believe, have to apply a ‘standard installation rule’ that states if a house if further back than 150 from the road, the claim is the house is not to be counted. That is an issue we’ll work with the company and try to resolve,” he said.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Two Manchester women arrested in separate shoplifting incidents in Hooksett - 1
- Maine police search car belonging to husband of Londonderry shooting victim - 0
- Man arrested after chase, threatening to shoot police in Bow - 0
- Good Samaritan pins Manchester purse snatcher - 0
- Homeless man who saved woman from river: 'I don't consider myself a hero' - 9
- High School Basketball: Rivalries renewed in QCIBT - 0
- Dave D'Onofrio's Patriots Notebook: Will they get everything on their list? - 0
- Tuohy brothers add new restaurant in familiar spot - 0
- New Horizons volunteers deliver groceries and good cheer, making Christmas special - 0
Londonderry schools placed on lockdown after soldier's unplanned visit to high school causes alarm
Police say woman tried to steal 15 iPads