Home » News » Public Safety
Police say cause of fatal Peterborough crash unknown
The collision occurred Feb. 28 around 8:30 p.m.
At the time of the collision, that stretch of Route 202 was dark, there were no street lights and Dugrenier was wearing dark clothing at the time, Guinard wrote.
Dugrenier was found in close proximity to the white painted fog line, but investigators could not determine what his exact location was at the time of the collision.
“There is no evidence or statements made by Blais or the eyewitness to indicate that speed was a factor in this collision,” Guinard wrote.
There is no evidence the car experienced mechanical failure or defects prior to or at the time of the accident and the roadway surface was straight, level, paved and dry at the time of the accident.
READER COMMENTS: 1
- Talk of 'wings on pigs' threats on police tests U.S. speech rights - 0
- Brentwood police look to increase coverage after officer's death in May - 4
- Londonderry schools placed on lockdown after soldier's unplanned visit to high school causes alarm - 39
- Police investigate report of shots fired - 0
- Manchester blaze that left dozens homeless was accidental - 0
- Milford woman injured in Bedford crash - 0
- Park on any side of the street in Manchester during Christmas week - 0
- NYC mayor wants protests on hold after police deaths - 0
- Mother of two says she's lucky, even though condo destroyed in blaze - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Two Manchester women arrested in separate shoplifting incidents in Hooksett - 1
- Maine police search car belonging to husband of Londonderry shooting victim - 0
- Man arrested after chase, threatening to shoot police in Bow - 0
- Good Samaritan pins Manchester purse snatcher - 0
- Homeless man who saved woman from river: 'I don't consider myself a hero' - 9
- High School Basketball: Rivalries renewed in QCIBT - 0
- Dave D'Onofrio's Patriots Notebook: Will they get everything on their list? - 0
- Tuohy brothers add new restaurant in familiar spot - 0
- New Horizons volunteers deliver groceries and good cheer, making Christmas special - 0
Londonderry schools placed on lockdown after soldier's unplanned visit to high school causes alarm
Police say woman tried to steal 15 iPads