When state revenue fell short of projections by $22M in April 2014, Gov. Maggie Hassan announced her plan to freeze generally funded hiring, equipment purchasing and out-of-state travel. This order is made in an effort to participate in statewide efforts to address the revenue shortfall by reducing the New Hampshire Judicial Branch general fund expenditures.CLICK TO VIEW THE SOURCE MATERIAL
To improve the chance of seeing your comment posted here or published in the New Hampshire Union Leader:
- Identify yourself. Accounts using fake or incomplete names are suspended regardless of the quality of posts.
- Say something new, stay on topic, keep it short.
- Links to outside URLs are discouraged, if used they should be on topic.
- Avoid comments in bad taste, write well, avoid using all capital letters
- Don't cite facts about individuals or businesses without providing a means to verify the claim
- If you see an objectionable comment please click the "Report Abuse" button and be sure to tell us why.
Note: Comments are the opinion of the respective poster and not of the publisher.
Be the first to comment.
Post a comment