Sep 18, 2014
Sep 4, 2014
Aug 28, 2014
Aug 21, 2014
Nashua police arrest woman for stealing jewelry from home
Jillian Marcotte, 28, is accused of stealing the jewelry from a downtown residence and later pawning it.
Two men were arrested Thursday on numerous drugs and weapons charges after one of them led police on a chase while carrying heroin and a loaded handgun, according to a release.
Two local men were arrested Thursday on charges they were selling cocaine in the area of Ash Court, according to police.
Sean Hendricks, 24, and Kanijah Tonge, 20, who lives at Ash Court, were each charged with cocaine sales after numerous area residents complained to police about drug sales in Ash Court, police said.
A third person was arrested Wednesday in connection to thefts earlier this month from the Vintage Vending Company on Front Street.
Jennifer Vallier, 26, was charged with burglary, theft and fraudulent use of a credit card. She is accused of taking part in a May 14 burglary of the business, though police did not say what, if anything, was stolen.Nicholas Nicolaides, 30, Londonderry, and Nicholas Pearce, 24, of Nashua, were arrested May 14 on burglary charges for their alleged part in the burglary, police said.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Son used AK-47 to kill mother, then himself in Amherst home - 23
- Police arrest two following Portsmouth fight with hammer and knife - 0
- Mass. resident arrested on warrant tied to Pelham donation jar theft - 1
- Manchester SWAT team swoops in on South Mammoth Road home - 0
- Pot plants worth $25,000 seized in Wilmot - 0
- Lawyers for Manchester man challenge competency of suspect in 2001 Auburn murder - 0
- Two-car crash in Salem prompts arrest of both drivers - 0
- Keene man charged with assault on 2-year-old - 1
- Former Nashua alderman's witness tampering trial postponed - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Kuster, Shea-Porter split on vote to arm Syrian rebels - 0
- Man arrested in White Park stabbing in Concord - 0
- Motorcyclist in serious condition at Maine hospital following crash on Route 125 in Rochester - 0
- Rochester 10-year-old, grandmother escape fire in home with no smoke detectors - 0
- Dean Kamen is a genius inventor, and he's pretty good at oratory, too - 3
- Tom Herzig's Trackside: Modified tour is shortened - 0
- Patriots Notebook: Pats wary of veteran playmaker Woodson - 0
- College Football: Expect offense when Richmond, UNH meet - 0
- Young fighters' dreams on display tonight at Fight to Educate - 0
Keene man charged with assault on 2-year-old
Casino gambles: Hopes dashed all over
Mark Hayward's City Matters: Dean Kamen is a genius inventor, and he's pretty good at oratory, too
- Mass. Supreme Judicial Court has found upskirt photos taken on a subway aren't illegal. Should such voyeurism be a crime?
- Total Votes: 917