Jul 24, 2014
Jul 16, 2014
Jul 10, 2014
Jun 26, 2014
Pembroke man facing drug, assault charges; struggled until Tased
Detective Aaron Brown said the passenger, Michael Reardon, 32, who seemed nervous, agreed to a search of his person. But when Brown removed a small tied off baggie containing suspected crack cocaine from Reardon’s pocket and handed it to another officer, Brown said Reardon knocked the baggie out of Officer Derek Feather’s hand and attempted to flee.
Bail was set at a total of $12,000 cash/surety. A probable cause hearing on the felonies was set for June 12. Trial on the misdemeanors was set for June 26.
Douglas Reardon, 19, of 44 Maurice St., was arraigned Friday in Circuit Court-Manchester District Division on felony charges of possession of a controlled drug with intent to sell and criminal threatening and a misdemeanor of stalking.
Officers responding to an unknown disturbance at 411 Maple St. about 1 a.m. Friday were directed to a man sitting on the stairs, wearing only a T-shirt and socks. He was not wearing any pants, officers noted, and his genitals were fully exposed.
Officer Daniel Wood was able to locate a pair of shorts and a wallet in the victinty of Karson, who was arrested and charged with indecent exposure.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Man hospitalized following Rochester shooting; suspect still at large - 0
- Police seeking help to identify alleged credit card thieves - 0
- Manchester Crimewatch: Man accused of new crimes while out on bail faces hearing - 0
- Gorham man arraigned for kidnapping Abigail Hernandez, but details remain scarce - 0
- Ex-Manchester police officer pleads guilty to felonies related to helping drug dealer - 2
- Lancaster man indicted for possessing child sex abuse images - 0
- Former Nashua court officer waives hearing on sexual assault charges - 0
- MBTA police officer arrested two more times following house party arrest in Salem - 0
- Mass. man charged in car registration tax dodge - 1
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Distracted legislating: Our baseless cellphone ban - 0
- Another View -- Betsy McCaughey: Our free lunch President - 0
- Another View -- Karlyn Borysenko: Workplace bullying is a serious problem, governor - 0
- Workplace abuse: Governor gets one right - 0
- Red Sox pull Lester from Wednesday start amid trade rumors - 0
- Accused Abby kidnapper Kibby had past minor brushes with police - 0
- Muskrats, Swamp Bats split twinbill - 0
- Jays' Stroman stymies Red Sox - 0
- NH medical board suspends Manchester doctor's license - 0
Win tickets to see ZZ Top
Win tickets to see the Pretty Reckless
Abby's alleged kidnapper held on $1M bail
When company comes, opt for variety
Win tickets to see Ziggy Marley
Voting in NH: Not just for NH residents
Gorham man arrested for kidnapping Abigail
Market Basket community waits and watches
- Mass. Supreme Judicial Court has found upskirt photos taken on a subway aren't illegal. Should such voyeurism be a crime?
- Total Votes: 917