Oct 2, 2014
Sep 25, 2014
Sep 18, 2014
Sep 4, 2014
Pembroke man facing drug, assault charges; struggled until Tased
Detective Aaron Brown said the passenger, Michael Reardon, 32, who seemed nervous, agreed to a search of his person. But when Brown removed a small tied off baggie containing suspected crack cocaine from Reardon’s pocket and handed it to another officer, Brown said Reardon knocked the baggie out of Officer Derek Feather’s hand and attempted to flee.
Bail was set at a total of $12,000 cash/surety. A probable cause hearing on the felonies was set for June 12. Trial on the misdemeanors was set for June 26.
Douglas Reardon, 19, of 44 Maurice St., was arraigned Friday in Circuit Court-Manchester District Division on felony charges of possession of a controlled drug with intent to sell and criminal threatening and a misdemeanor of stalking.
Officers responding to an unknown disturbance at 411 Maple St. about 1 a.m. Friday were directed to a man sitting on the stairs, wearing only a T-shirt and socks. He was not wearing any pants, officers noted, and his genitals were fully exposed.
Officer Daniel Wood was able to locate a pair of shorts and a wallet in the victinty of Karson, who was arrested and charged with indecent exposure.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- College president, Gov. Hassan promise to punish those involved in Keene riots - 5
- Somersworth plaza evacuated after phoned threat to blow up NH State Liquor Store - 0
- Londonderry man killed in cycle crash - 0
- Rowdy night ushers in Keene Pumpkin Festival - 0
- Police seek two men in Concord home invasion - 0
- No arrests in Manchester SWAT incident - 0
- Man wanted in Fremont homicide investigation found dead - 0
- Free Keene founder gets community service sentence for fraud conviction - 1
- UPDATED: Police locate man wanted in Fremont homicide investigation - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Police say man stole lottery tickets from Manchester store - 0
- KSC graduate in town says he aided a wounded party-goer - 0
- 48 set to be cleared after Ebola monitoring - 0
- Weare shakes its head at police department saga - 0
- Keene State College students clean up after mayhem, say weekend riots were not their fault - 1
- Londonderry man killed in I-495 off-ramp crash identified - 0
- Report: Sox may trade Cespedes - 0
- Pearson, Toffoli score in Los Angeles' win - 0
- Monarchs, UNH brace for home openers - 0
Keene Pumpkin Festival has uncertain future
Monitoring social media
Keene State College students clean up after mayhem, say weekend riots were not their fault
Shaheen, in Hooksett, rallies with union
After riots, soul-searching begins
On Obamacare: Shaheen doesn't get it
What rising tide? Kuster vs. Kennedy