Aug 21, 2014
Aug 14, 2014
Jul 24, 2014
Jul 16, 2014
Pembroke man facing drug, assault charges; struggled until Tased
Detective Aaron Brown said the passenger, Michael Reardon, 32, who seemed nervous, agreed to a search of his person. But when Brown removed a small tied off baggie containing suspected crack cocaine from Reardon’s pocket and handed it to another officer, Brown said Reardon knocked the baggie out of Officer Derek Feather’s hand and attempted to flee.
Bail was set at a total of $12,000 cash/surety. A probable cause hearing on the felonies was set for June 12. Trial on the misdemeanors was set for June 26.
Douglas Reardon, 19, of 44 Maurice St., was arraigned Friday in Circuit Court-Manchester District Division on felony charges of possession of a controlled drug with intent to sell and criminal threatening and a misdemeanor of stalking.
Officers responding to an unknown disturbance at 411 Maple St. about 1 a.m. Friday were directed to a man sitting on the stairs, wearing only a T-shirt and socks. He was not wearing any pants, officers noted, and his genitals were fully exposed.
Officer Daniel Wood was able to locate a pair of shorts and a wallet in the victinty of Karson, who was arrested and charged with indecent exposure.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Fugitive in Manchester shooting, stabbing cases caught by Marshals, police - 0
- Hampton Falls standoff suspect linked to burglaries, fake-cop ploy - 0
- Woman charged in fatal Hampton crash wants blood-test thrown out of court - 0
- Home confinement rejected for ex-Derry town employee - 0
- Manchester man arrested for aggravated drunk driving - 0
- Manchester Crime Watch: Fugitive in shooting, stabbing cases brought to court - 0
- Homeless man faces DWI charges in Dover - 0
- Amherst couple charged in sale of lost wedding ring - 0
- Donation jar thief said to be Bay State man - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- NH Motor Speedway to again host two Sprint Cup Series weekends in 2015 - 0
- St. Anselm football players practice ini August heat - 0
- White, Glenn lift Fisher Cats over Harrisburg, 6-4 - 0
- KSC field hockey first in coaches poll - 0
- New England Patriots guard Mankins traded to Tampa for TE Wright - 0
- NH Fisher Cat Lee still striving for making it to the major leagues - 0
- Former city restaurateur gets jail sentence for sex assault - 0
- New Manchester school district standards to give teachers more leeway - 0
- Conway adult tests positive for EEE - 0
Market Basket: 'So close, yet so far'
KSC field hockey first in coaches poll
GOP for legal pot? Hemignway's high help
Ohio's Rob Portman: GOP can win back Senate
- Mass. Supreme Judicial Court has found upskirt photos taken on a subway aren't illegal. Should such voyeurism be a crime?
- Total Votes: 917