Nov 6, 2014
Oct 30, 2014
Oct 2, 2014
Sep 25, 2014
Pembroke man facing drug, assault charges; struggled until Tased
Detective Aaron Brown said the passenger, Michael Reardon, 32, who seemed nervous, agreed to a search of his person. But when Brown removed a small tied off baggie containing suspected crack cocaine from Reardon’s pocket and handed it to another officer, Brown said Reardon knocked the baggie out of Officer Derek Feather’s hand and attempted to flee.
Bail was set at a total of $12,000 cash/surety. A probable cause hearing on the felonies was set for June 12. Trial on the misdemeanors was set for June 26.
Douglas Reardon, 19, of 44 Maurice St., was arraigned Friday in Circuit Court-Manchester District Division on felony charges of possession of a controlled drug with intent to sell and criminal threatening and a misdemeanor of stalking.
Officers responding to an unknown disturbance at 411 Maple St. about 1 a.m. Friday were directed to a man sitting on the stairs, wearing only a T-shirt and socks. He was not wearing any pants, officers noted, and his genitals were fully exposed.
Officer Daniel Wood was able to locate a pair of shorts and a wallet in the victinty of Karson, who was arrested and charged with indecent exposure.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Judge OKs early release for former teacher convicted of possessing child porn - 0
- Nashua man indicted for allegedly shooting girlfriend - 0
- Manchester 7-Eleven robbed for fourth time - 0
- Manchester couple faces robbery, theft charges after Salem mall incident - 0
- Chainsaw-wielding man facing multiple charges over Sept. incident - 0
- Woman faces assault charge after Monopoly game gets out of hand - 14
- Plea deal gives shooter 15-30 years in 2012 death of Manchester man - 0
- Missouri governor urges calm ahead of grand jury decision on shooting; findings to be announced at 9 p.m. - 0
- Two Manchester brothers indicted in Nashua drive-by shooting - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Dave D'Onofrio's Patriots Notebook: It took a while, but now they're on Wright track - 0
- Newmarket blacksmith has forged a career shaping the elementsof steel - 0
- Kathy Sullivan: We need to rethink some of our county government positions - 0
- Pipes and plans: A chance to show up Mass. - 0
- H.S. Football Power Poll: No doubt - Astros finish on top - 0
- College Hockey: Wildcats home to RPI on Tuesday night - 0
- Manchester school board OK's contract for driver’s ed program - 0
- Unrest erupts after grand jury decides against charges in Ferguson, Mo., shooting - 0
- Malkin, Crosby foil Bruins in overtime - 0
Clinton has 'historic' lead in poll
Sources say former White House Chief of Staff Andy Card to be tapped as Franklin Pierce president
Randy Johnson, Pedro, Smoltz lead HOF ballot
Pipes and plans: A chance to show up Mass.
- Whom do you think bears the brunt of the blame for the mayhem this weekend in Keene?
- KSC students
- KSC administration
- Visitors from out of town
- A combination of any/all of the above
- Total Votes: 2483