Aug 28, 2014
Aug 21, 2014
Aug 14, 2014
Jul 24, 2014
Manchester woman arrested on drug offenses
On Thursday morning, the SWAT team and members of the department’s Special Enforcement Division raided the home of Carmen Morales, 28, of 96 Baker St., first floor.
Morales, who is on federal probation for prior drug-related offenses, was arrested without incident on two counts of sale of a controlled drug.
Morales’ boyfriend, Juan Hernandez, was inside the apartment, but was not arrested.
Morales was arraigned Friday morning in 9th Circuit Court, Manchester District Division, where bail was reduced to $20,000 cash/surety and a probable cause hearing was set for June 12.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- NH killer in 1991 Smart trial seeks time with wife - 0
- Newport shooting victim in stable but critical condition - 0
- Nashua arrests 9 on drug warrants - 0
- Police: Nashua man in car targeted by gunfire was felon with gun - 0
- Man shot at in Nashua drive-by charged with unrelated possession of stolen gun - 0
- NH Supreme Court rules 4 teen killers entitled to sentencing hearings - 6
- Hampton woman who fatally struck pedestrian wants blood test thrown out of court - 0
- Man seeks to upend conviction in Deerfield home invasion case - 0
- Police say North Hampton man distributed child sex abuse images - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Goffstown's Bourque impresses; Memorial, Bishop Guertin, Pinkerton win in Queen City Jamboree - 0
- Hanover boys soccer edges defense-minded BG - 0
- NH Fisher Cats, Pierre stun Rock Cats in 4-3 win - 0
- Helping hands for new St. Anselm students in Manchester on move in day - 0
- To market, to market: Market Basket shoppers flock on in - 0
- Nashua Market Basket employee: 'Worth every day of work lost' - 0
- NH teen killers to get sentence reviews after state Supreme Court decision - 0
- Lakes Region Casino for sale last two months; asking price $3.5 million, manager says - 0
- Hudson police warn of cars being broken into - 0
Where is Shaheen? Hiding from you
Enter to win tickets to see Paula Poundstone
- Mass. Supreme Judicial Court has found upskirt photos taken on a subway aren't illegal. Should such voyeurism be a crime?
- Total Votes: 917