Win tickets to see Josh Turner
A Hannah, S.C. native, Turner has been songwriting and performing since he was a young child, and in support of music education, created The Josh Turner Scholarship Fund to assist students interested in pursuing a future in arts/music. As a high school student, he had very little access to music education, therefore realizes first-hand the importance of arts in the schools.
Turner released his fifth studio album, Punching Bag on June 12, 2012 which debuted at No. 1 on the Billboard Country Albums Chart. The debut single, "Time is Love" was #1 on the Best of 2012 Billboard Country Chart. The Associated Press says, "With Punching Bag, Turner once again proves he ranks among the most effective -- and most hard-core country -- performers of his generation."
- Visitors are only allowed to enter once a day. Additional entries will be disqualified.
- Each complete entry is put into a drawing to win a pair (2) of tickets.
- One winner will be chosen on August 6, 2014.
- You need not be present to win. The winner will be notified via email.
- NewHampshire.com is not responsible for lost, late, damaged, incomplete, illegible, or misdirected form submissions.
- No facsimiles, photocopies or mechanically reproduced entries allowed. Must be 18 years of age or older to enter.
- No purchase necessary to enter. Employees, agents and families of Union Leader Corporation and affiliated subsidiaries are not eligible.
- Subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited by law. All taxes on prizes are the responsibility of winner. Winners agree to sign an affidavit and any state, federal or other tax documentation that may be required at contest completion.
A fine California white with Texas roots
Disc golf on verge of coming to Manchester