Dec 4, 2014
Oct 30, 2014
Oct 2, 2014
Sep 25, 2014
Nashua kidnap case claims disputed
Stanislav Osherov, 22, of Auburndale, Mass., is facing five counts of aggravated felonious sexual assault, two counts of kidnapping and one count of criminal restraint for the Jan. 27 incident, which led to a lengthy standoff with police.
According to court records, Osherov alleges that the victim, previously identified as Kaylee Solano, 21, of Windham, “consented to the sexual contact.”
“Consent is a defense in which the defendant must set forth sufficient grounds in support. The defendant provides no grounds in support of the notice,” said attorneys Lisa Drescher and David Tencza of the Hillsborough County Attorney’s Office in new court documents.
According to court documents in Nashua, Osherov allegedly kidnapped Solano with a gun Jan. 27, held her hostage at a city motel, tied her up and repeatedly sexually assaulted her.
Solano is the mother of Osherov’s 17-month-old son, although she was granted emergency custody of the baby last October after Osherov allegedly took the child without Solano’s permission.
READER COMMENTS: 1
- Maine police search car belonging to husband of Londonderry shooting victim - 0
- Man arrested after chase, threatening to shoot police in Bow - 0
- Good Samaritan pins Manchester purse snatcher - 0
- Police look for Laconia sub shop robber - 0
- Claremont man indicted on two charges of arson - 0
- Police hunt pair they believe attacked couple at Rochester motel - 0
- Phone evidence likely allowed in Hampstead home invasion trial - 0
- Grand jury indicts one of three men accused in murder of Madbury teen - 0
- Piano teacher wants statement tossed before sex assault trial - 1
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Homeless man who saved woman from river: 'I don't consider myself a hero' - 9
- High School Basketball: Rivalries renewed in QCIBT - 0
- Dave D'Onofrio's Patriots Notebook: Will they get everything on their list? - 0
- Tuohy brothers add new restaurant in familiar spot - 0
- New Horizons volunteers deliver groceries and good cheer, making Christmas special - 0
- Charles Arlinghaus: The fiscal mismanagement in Washington is a choice - 26
- 'Yes, Virginia, there is a Santa Claus' - 0
Londonderry schools placed on lockdown after soldier's unplanned visit to high school causes alarm
Police say woman tried to steal 15 iPads
- Whom do you think bears the brunt of the blame for the mayhem this weekend in Keene?
- KSC students
- KSC administration
- Visitors from out of town
- A combination of any/all of the above
- Total Votes: 2483