Sep 18, 2014
Sep 4, 2014
Aug 28, 2014
Aug 21, 2014
Nashua kidnap case claims disputed
Stanislav Osherov, 22, of Auburndale, Mass., is facing five counts of aggravated felonious sexual assault, two counts of kidnapping and one count of criminal restraint for the Jan. 27 incident, which led to a lengthy standoff with police.
According to court records, Osherov alleges that the victim, previously identified as Kaylee Solano, 21, of Windham, “consented to the sexual contact.”
“Consent is a defense in which the defendant must set forth sufficient grounds in support. The defendant provides no grounds in support of the notice,” said attorneys Lisa Drescher and David Tencza of the Hillsborough County Attorney’s Office in new court documents.
According to court documents in Nashua, Osherov allegedly kidnapped Solano with a gun Jan. 27, held her hostage at a city motel, tied her up and repeatedly sexually assaulted her.
Solano is the mother of Osherov’s 17-month-old son, although she was granted emergency custody of the baby last October after Osherov allegedly took the child without Solano’s permission.
READER COMMENTS: 1
- Police release photos from alleged hotel robbery - 0
- Nashua driver charged after crashing car 25 minutes after getting 92-mph speeding ticket - 1
- Chester deputy fire chief jailed for allegedly violating restraining order - 2
- Son says shooting of mom during DEA raid was a mistake - 28
- Dalton man sentenced for assaulting inmate - 0
- Hampstead man accused of sex assaults on girl - 0
- Police say man kills daughter, 6 grandchildren in Fla. murder-suicide - 3
- 2 men arrested in Manchester SWAT raid, drug bust - 5
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Vailas rallies UNH football to 29-26 win over Richmond - 0
- Dave D'Onofrio's Patriots Notebook: Raiders should be tucked away early - 0
- St. Anselm football wins home opener, goes to 3-0 - 0
- SNHU golfer Nutter earns weekly honor - 0
- Dover's Helliwell wins ACT Invitational - 0
- Concord, Pinkerton, Coe-Brown runners win - 0
- Nashua South gets on track by beating Merrimack - 0
- Pinkerton stuffs Salem late, holds on - 0
- Dartmouth football wins opener over Central Conn., 35-25 - 0
Goodell vows domestic violence change
NH's future: Dean Kamen highlights a problem
- Total Votes: 917