Dec 4, 2014
Oct 30, 2014
Oct 2, 2014
Sep 25, 2014
Nashua father indicted for negligent homicide in February crash
Huynh, who was driving a 1998 Mitsubishi 3000, was traveling southbound on the turnpike when he “lost control of the vehicle and struck the median barrier,” causing his vehicle to overturn and rest on its roof in the northbound lane, according to a police affidavit filed by Trooper Gerard R. Ditolla.
According to Ditolla’s affidavit, an odor of alcohol was detected while medical aid was being provided to Nghia Huynh, who was transported to Elliot Hospital in Manchester for an evaluation.
Ditolla said he visited Nghia Huynh at the Intensive Care Unit at the hospital, and confirmed that he allegedly smelled like alcohol, according to court documents.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Man arrested for failing to register as sex offender - 0
- Two Keene men charged with burglary and assault - 0
- Shooting victim's spouse's car being searched - 0
- Altercation leads to suspect fleeing, threatening police - 0
- Crash ends high-speed chase in Lyndeborough - 0
- Good Samaritan pins Manchester purse snatcher - 0
- High speed chase ends in crash in Lyndeborough - 2
- Two Manchester women arrested in separate shoplifting incidents in Hooksett - 3
- Maine police search car belonging to husband of Londonderry shooting victim - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Pinkerton community excited about relationship with Google - 0
- OKC outguns Bonner, Spurs - 0
- Schaller sent back to minors - 0
- Mount Sunapee plan opponents want more hearings - 0
- Former Colonial Theatre finance director indicted - 0
- Circut Court Judge refuses to recuse himself from hearings - 0
- Pipeline push gets a second wind - 0
- Newbies welcome on NH slopes - 0
- Adding firefighters debated as curb to overtime - 0
Murder suspect fit for trial?
'Interview' buzz spreads to NH
Pipeline push gets a second wind
Schaller sent back to minors
- Whom do you think bears the brunt of the blame for the mayhem this weekend in Keene?
- KSC students
- KSC administration
- Visitors from out of town
- A combination of any/all of the above
- Total Votes: 2483