Sep 4, 2014
Aug 28, 2014
Aug 21, 2014
Aug 14, 2014
Upper Valley women arrested attempting fraud to get drugs
Theresa Weimann, 31, of 15 Alexander Ave., Newport was arrested by state police on two counts of attempting to obtain the controlled drug oxycodone by fraud. Weimann is alleged to have attempted to fraudulently obtain Oxycodone from the Z-Pharmacy and the Rite Aid Pharmacy, both in Newport, by using an altered prescription, state police said in a press release Monday.
Weimann is to be arraigned Aug. 12 at 8:30 a.m. in the 5th Circuit Court District Division in Newport.
Whitcomb is to be arraigned July 2 at 8:30 a.m. in the 8th Circuit Court District Division in Keene.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Nashua man charged in domestic knife threat - 0
- Manchester man detained on Nashua rape charges involving child - 0
- Pair accused in Hampstead home invasion also face witness tampering charges - 0
- Widow of chiropractor killed this summer says fatal shooting was no accident - 1
- Alleged accomplice in brutal Bedford home invasion, attack on doctor and wife, says his testimony was coerced - 0
- Man claims rights were violated during investigation - 0
- DWI license revocations - 0
- Salem man arrested for alleged bathroom videotaping - 0
- OHRV trail official hopes arrest will deter others - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Bella, a chihuahua mix, is still missing in Auburn - 0
- Suicide car bomber kills 3 foreign troops in Afghan capital; Taliban claims responsibility - 0
- City officials to review proposed 'spice' ban - 0
- Manchester's Delana Curtis is left out in the cold - 0
- Another View -- Sharon Day: The Democrats' claim to be the party for women is just not believable - 12
- Dave D'Onofrio's Patriots Notebook: Brady a realist - 0
- Burning rubber: And public dollars - 0
- Obama to announce ramped-up efforts to beat Ebola - 0
- Quake strikes northeast of Tokyo, no reports of serious damage - 0
DWI license revocations
Mexican man pleads guilty in international conspiracy to traffic hundreds of pounds of cocaine
Another View -- Sharon Day: The Democrats' claim to be the party for women is just not believable
Strategery: A war by any other name
Freeh dumb: Favoritism in Vt.?
- Mass. Supreme Judicial Court has found upskirt photos taken on a subway aren't illegal. Should such voyeurism be a crime?
- Total Votes: 917