Sep 18, 2014
Sep 4, 2014
Aug 28, 2014
Aug 21, 2014
Manchester Crimewatch: Merrimack Street man facing burglary charges
Robert Cain, 51, who said he sometimes stays with his sister in Raymond, was arraigned Tuesday in Circuit Court-Manchester District Division on two misdemeanor charges each of fraudulent use of a credit card and receiving stolen property.
Sherell Clagon, 28, of 138 Taylor St., Tuesday objected to a condition of her bail that bars her from returning to the Taylor Street address. Clagon pleaded innocent in Circuit Court-Manchester District Division to two charges of simple assault that allege she punched her sister in the face and threw her sister on the floor and scratched at her face and arms Monday at the Taylor Street address.
Clagon said she is unemployed, although she wrote on the bail form that she babysits for a friend. She told Michael that her mother helps her out financially.
An attorney for Kyle Ainsley Tuesday asked a Circuit Court-Manchester District Division judge to reduce Ainsley’s $10,000 cash/surety bail to $500 cash/surety, saying the 25-year-old’s parents will continue to pay the rent on his 92 Walnut St. apartment.
City prosecutor Gregory Mueller asked Judge Gregory Michael to maintain the $10,000 cash/surety bail, listing a number of Ainsley’s drug convictions, which include drug sales.
READER COMMENTS: 1
- Police release photos from alleged hotel robbery - 0
- Nashua driver charged after crashing car 25 minutes after getting 92-mph speeding ticket - 1
- Chester deputy fire chief jailed for allegedly violating restraining order - 2
- Manchester police release photos of men they believe robbed mother, daughters at local Holiday Inn - 0
- Son says shooting of mom during DEA raid was a mistake - 28
- Dalton man sentenced for assaulting inmate - 0
- Hampstead man accused of sex assaults on girl - 0
- Police say man kills daughter, 6 grandchildren in Fla. murder-suicide - 3
- 2 men arrested in Manchester SWAT raid, drug bust - 5
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Vailas rallies UNH football to 29-26 win over Richmond - 0
- Dave D'Onofrio's Patriots Notebook: Raiders should be tucked away early - 0
- St. Anselm football wins home opener, goes to 3-0 - 0
- SNHU golfer Nutter earns weekly honor - 0
- Dover's Helliwell wins ACT Invitational - 0
- Concord, Pinkerton, Coe-Brown runners win - 0
- Nashua South gets on track by beating Merrimack - 0
- Pinkerton stuffs Salem late, holds on - 0
- Dartmouth football wins opener over Central Conn., 35-25 - 0
Goodell vows domestic violence change
NH's future: Dean Kamen highlights a problem
- Mass. Supreme Judicial Court has found upskirt photos taken on a subway aren't illegal. Should such voyeurism be a crime?
- Total Votes: 917