Oct 2, 2014
Sep 25, 2014
Sep 18, 2014
Sep 4, 2014
Two men charged in Concord armed home invasion, assault
The men were arrested after a monthlong investigation into the home invasion and armed robbery on April 30. Tips received through Concord Regional Crimeline along with assistance from Franklin and Merrimack police and the state Department of Corrections led to the arrests, police said.
Detectives arrested Christopher Rowley, 24, of Merrimack and Benjamin Boynton, 23, of Franklin.
Police said Boynton and Rowley committed numerous other crimes together before the armed robbery, including thefts of service from two Concord restaurants and stealing goods from the Concord Wal-Mart.
Boynton was arrested on May 7 on an unrelated parole violation and remained incarcerated at the New Hampshire State Prison.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Lancaster man facing more charges in death of neighbor - 0
- Sources say Abigail Hernandez's kidnapper may be indicted Wednesday - 0
- K9 team heads to Pennsylvania to assist in accused cop-killer search - 0
- Former Farmington fire chief indicted on theft charge - 0
- Couple facing charges for 2 Portsmouth robberies - 0
- Nashua caretaker wants evidence suppressed in sexual assault case - 0
- Former coach from Nashua charged in sex assaults claims confession was involuntary - 0
- Manchester police: Ga. man stole truck in Mass. to visit mom in NH - 0
- South African Olympian Pistorius sentenced to five years in girlfriend's murder - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Another View -- John H. Sununu: Voters, pick a governor who is serious about the Pledge - 1
- Team Obama: Faking right, voting left - 2
- Charles Arlinghaus: This government 'investment' is a bad idea - 0
- Preventing riots: What should Keene do? - 0
- Manchester mayor asks aldermen to hold abandonded property owners accountable - 0
- Residents given Londonderry playing field priority - 0
- NH has 1,300 guardrail ends targeted in federal safety suit - 0
- Carignan promoted to deputy police chief in Nashua - 0
- Manchester Crimewatch: Meat cleaver has key role in threats, assault case - 0
Locked in a dead heat, Shaheen, Brown spar
NH's back-road rest areas fading away
Team Obama: Faking right, voting left
Preventing riots: What should Keene do?
Keene riots a focus of gubernatorial debate
- Whom do you think bears the brunt of the blame for the mayhem this weekend in Keene?
- KSC students
- KSC administration
- Visitors from out of town
- A combination of any/all of the above
- Total Votes: 2483