Dec 4, 2014
Oct 30, 2014
Oct 2, 2014
Sep 25, 2014
Two men charged in Concord armed home invasion, assault
The men were arrested after a monthlong investigation into the home invasion and armed robbery on April 30. Tips received through Concord Regional Crimeline along with assistance from Franklin and Merrimack police and the state Department of Corrections led to the arrests, police said.
Detectives arrested Christopher Rowley, 24, of Merrimack and Benjamin Boynton, 23, of Franklin.
Police said Boynton and Rowley committed numerous other crimes together before the armed robbery, including thefts of service from two Concord restaurants and stealing goods from the Concord Wal-Mart.
Boynton was arrested on May 7 on an unrelated parole violation and remained incarcerated at the New Hampshire State Prison.
READER COMMENTS: 1
- Maine police search car belonging to husband of Londonderry shooting victim - 0
- Man arrested after chase, threatening to shoot police in Bow - 0
- Good Samaritan pins Manchester purse snatcher - 0
- Police look for Laconia sub shop robber - 0
- Claremont man indicted on two charges of arson - 0
- Police hunt pair they believe attacked couple at Rochester motel - 0
- Phone evidence likely allowed in Hampstead home invasion trial - 0
- Grand jury indicts one of three men accused in murder of Madbury teen - 0
- Piano teacher wants statement tossed before sex assault trial - 1
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Homeless man who saved woman from river: 'I don't consider myself a hero' - 9
- High School Basketball: Rivalries renewed in QCIBT - 0
- Dave D'Onofrio's Patriots Notebook: Will they get everything on their list? - 0
- Tuohy brothers add new restaurant in familiar spot - 0
- New Horizons volunteers deliver groceries and good cheer, making Christmas special - 0
- Charles Arlinghaus: The fiscal mismanagement in Washington is a choice - 25
- 'Yes, Virginia, there is a Santa Claus' - 0
Londonderry schools placed on lockdown after soldier's unplanned visit to high school causes alarm
Police say woman tried to steal 15 iPads
- Whom do you think bears the brunt of the blame for the mayhem this weekend in Keene?
- KSC students
- KSC administration
- Visitors from out of town
- A combination of any/all of the above
- Total Votes: 2483