Aug 21, 2014
Aug 14, 2014
Jul 24, 2014
Jul 16, 2014
Ex-girlfriend says Mazzaglia killed Lizzi; Defense says she did nothing to help her
On Tuesday, Assistant Attorney General Peter Hinckley initially focused on when McDonough and Mazzaglia met — in the spring of 2011 while in a theater production together in Portsmouth. One of the day’s most intense moments came when Hinckley read an explicit text message Mazzaglia allegedly wrote to McDonough on Aug. 25, 2012, when McDonough was about to come home from a theater-oriented summer camp in Maine, where she was a counselor.
Hinckley projected on a large screen a text message that he said Marriott sent to McDonough on the afternoon of Oct. 9, 2012, as they made plans for Marriott’s visit that night.
“No,” McDonough said, struggling to hold back tears.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Fugitive in Manchester shooting, stabbing cases caught by Marshals, police - 0
- Hampton Falls standoff suspect linked to burglaries, fake-cop ploy - 0
- Woman charged in fatal Hampton crash wants blood-test thrown out of court - 0
- Home confinement rejected for ex-Derry town employee - 0
- Manchester man arrested for aggravated drunk driving - 0
- Manchester Crime Watch: Fugitive in shooting, stabbing cases brought to court - 0
- Homeless man faces DWI charges in Dover - 0
- Amherst couple charged in sale of lost wedding ring - 0
- Donation jar thief said to be Bay State man - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- NH Motor Speedway to again host two Sprint Cup Series weekends in 2015 - 0
- St. Anselm football players practice ini August heat - 0
- White, Glenn lift Fisher Cats over Harrisburg, 6-4 - 0
- KSC field hockey first in coaches poll - 0
- New England Patriots guard Mankins traded to Tampa for TE Wright - 0
- NH Fisher Cat Lee still striving for making it to the major leagues - 0
- Former city restaurateur gets jail sentence for sex assault - 0
- New Manchester school district standards to give teachers more leeway - 0
- Conway adult tests positive for EEE - 0
Backyard boulder kills Raymond homeowner
Market Basket: 'So close, yet so far'
KSC field hockey first in coaches poll
GOP for legal pot? Hemignway's high help
Ohio's Rob Portman: GOP can win back Senate
- Mass. Supreme Judicial Court has found upskirt photos taken on a subway aren't illegal. Should such voyeurism be a crime?
- Total Votes: 917