Sep 18, 2014
Sep 4, 2014
Aug 28, 2014
Aug 21, 2014
Ex-girlfriend says Mazzaglia killed Lizzi; Defense says she did nothing to help her
On Tuesday, Assistant Attorney General Peter Hinckley initially focused on when McDonough and Mazzaglia met — in the spring of 2011 while in a theater production together in Portsmouth. One of the day’s most intense moments came when Hinckley read an explicit text message Mazzaglia allegedly wrote to McDonough on Aug. 25, 2012, when McDonough was about to come home from a theater-oriented summer camp in Maine, where she was a counselor.
Hinckley projected on a large screen a text message that he said Marriott sent to McDonough on the afternoon of Oct. 9, 2012, as they made plans for Marriott’s visit that night.
“No,” McDonough said, struggling to hold back tears.
READER COMMENTS: 1
- Police release photos from alleged hotel robbery - 0
- Nashua driver charged after crashing car 25 minutes after getting 92-mph speeding ticket - 1
- Chester deputy fire chief jailed for allegedly violating restraining order - 2
- Manchester police release photos of men they believe robbed mother, daughters at local Holiday Inn - 0
- Son says shooting of mom during DEA raid was a mistake - 28
- Dalton man sentenced for assaulting inmate - 0
- Hampstead man accused of sex assaults on girl - 0
- Police say man kills daughter, 6 grandchildren in Fla. murder-suicide - 3
- 2 men arrested in Manchester SWAT raid, drug bust - 5
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Vailas rallies UNH football to 29-26 win over Richmond - 0
- Dave D'Onofrio's Patriots Notebook: Raiders should be tucked away early - 0
- St. Anselm football wins home opener, goes to 3-0 - 0
- SNHU golfer Nutter earns weekly honor - 0
- Dover's Helliwell wins ACT Invitational - 0
- Concord, Pinkerton, Coe-Brown runners win - 0
- Nashua South gets on track by beating Merrimack - 0
- Pinkerton stuffs Salem late, holds on - 0
- Dartmouth football wins opener over Central Conn., 35-25 - 0
Goodell vows domestic violence change
- Mass. Supreme Judicial Court has found upskirt photos taken on a subway aren't illegal. Should such voyeurism be a crime?
- Total Votes: 917