Aug 21, 2014
Aug 14, 2014
Jul 24, 2014
Jul 16, 2014
SWAT forces way into West Side apartment building; two arrested
Manchester police secure the scene at 46 Dubuque St., where a man was arrested Tuesday morning after a brief standoff with police. (PAT GROSSMITH/UNION LEADER)
The incident began about midnight, when police went to the 7-Eleven, 85 South Main St., for a reported fight. Officer Cliff Ellston met with a 24-year-old man who said he had been in a fight with Jacob Valley, 19, of Manchester.
Fournier said the building is known as a flop house where people crash and shoot up drugs.
Police had another woman in handcuffs, sitting on the ground, Tuesday morning. Fournier said investigators were trying to determine if there were warrants out for her arrest.
She said she has tried to get them into a treatment program but there is a six-month wait in the Manchester area.
SWAT conducted a cursory search of the residence but did not recover a gun.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Fugitive in Manchester shooting, stabbing cases caught by Marshals, police - 0
- Hampton Falls standoff suspect linked to burglaries, fake-cop ploy - 0
- Woman charged in fatal Hampton crash wants blood-test thrown out of court - 0
- Home confinement rejected for ex-Derry town employee - 0
- Manchester man arrested for aggravated drunk driving - 0
- Manchester Crime Watch: Fugitive in shooting, stabbing cases brought to court - 0
- Homeless man faces DWI charges in Dover - 0
- Amherst couple charged in sale of lost wedding ring - 0
- Donation jar thief said to be Bay State man - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- NH Motor Speedway to again host two Sprint Cup Series weekends in 2015 - 0
- St. Anselm football players practice ini August heat - 0
- White, Glenn lift Fisher Cats over Harrisburg, 6-4 - 0
- KSC field hockey first in coaches poll - 0
- New England Patriots guard Mankins traded to Tampa for TE Wright - 0
- NH Fisher Cat Lee still striving for making it to the major leagues - 0
- Former city restaurateur gets jail sentence for sex assault - 0
- New Manchester school district standards to give teachers more leeway - 0
- Conway adult tests positive for EEE - 0
Market Basket: 'So close, yet so far'
KSC field hockey first in coaches poll
GOP for legal pot? Supporters of legalization rallying behind NH gubernatorial candidate Hemingway
Backyard boulder kills Raymond homeowner
- Mass. Supreme Judicial Court has found upskirt photos taken on a subway aren't illegal. Should such voyeurism be a crime?
- Total Votes: 917