Jul 24, 2014
Jul 16, 2014
Jul 10, 2014
Jun 26, 2014
SWAT forces way into West Side apartment building; two arrested
Manchester police secure the scene at 46 Dubuque St., where a man was arrested Tuesday morning after a brief standoff with police. (PAT GROSSMITH/UNION LEADER)
The incident began about midnight, when police went to the 7-Eleven, 85 South Main St., for a reported fight. Officer Cliff Ellston met with a 24-year-old man who said he had been in a fight with Jacob Valley, 19, of Manchester.
Fournier said the building is known as a flop house where people crash and shoot up drugs.
Police had another woman in handcuffs, sitting on the ground, Tuesday morning. Fournier said investigators were trying to determine if there were warrants out for her arrest.
She said she has tried to get them into a treatment program but there is a six-month wait in the Manchester area.
SWAT conducted a cursory search of the residence but did not recover a gun.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Man hospitalized following Rochester shooting; suspect still at large - 0
- Police seeking help to identify alleged credit card thieves - 0
- Manchester Crimewatch: Man accused of new crimes while out on bail faces hearing - 0
- Gorham man arraigned for kidnapping Abigail Hernandez, but details remain scarce - 0
- Ex-Manchester police officer pleads guilty to felonies related to helping drug dealer - 2
- Lancaster man indicted for possessing child sex abuse images - 0
- Former Nashua court officer waives hearing on sexual assault charges - 0
- MBTA police officer arrested two more times following house party arrest in Salem - 0
- Mass. man charged in car registration tax dodge - 1
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Distracted legislating: Our baseless cellphone ban - 0
- Another View -- Betsy McCaughey: Our free lunch President - 0
- Another View -- Karlyn Borysenko: Workplace bullying is a serious problem, governor - 0
- Workplace abuse: Governor gets one right - 0
- Red Sox pull Lester from Wednesday start amid trade rumors - 0
- Accused Abby kidnapper Kibby had past minor brushes with police - 0
- Muskrats, Swamp Bats split twinbill - 0
- Jays' Stroman stymies Red Sox - 0
- NH medical board suspends Manchester doctor's license - 0
Win tickets to see ZZ Top
Win tickets to see the Pretty Reckless
When company comes, opt for variety
Abby's alleged kidnapper held on $1M bail
Win tickets to see Ziggy Marley
Dover man sought in Rochester shooting
Supporters are now 'Abby Strong'
Canobie Lake Park shuts down popular ride
- Mass. Supreme Judicial Court has found upskirt photos taken on a subway aren't illegal. Should such voyeurism be a crime?
- Total Votes: 917