Dec 4, 2014
Oct 30, 2014
Oct 2, 2014
Sep 25, 2014
SWAT forces way into West Side apartment building; two arrested
Manchester police secure the scene at 46 Dubuque St., where a man was arrested Tuesday morning after a brief standoff with police. (PAT GROSSMITH/UNION LEADER)
The incident began about midnight, when police went to the 7-Eleven, 85 South Main St., for a reported fight. Officer Cliff Ellston met with a 24-year-old man who said he had been in a fight with Jacob Valley, 19, of Manchester.
Fournier said the building is known as a flop house where people crash and shoot up drugs.
Police had another woman in handcuffs, sitting on the ground, Tuesday morning. Fournier said investigators were trying to determine if there were warrants out for her arrest.
She said she has tried to get them into a treatment program but there is a six-month wait in the Manchester area.
SWAT conducted a cursory search of the residence but did not recover a gun.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Man arrested for failing to register as sex offender - 0
- Two Keene men charged with burglary and assault - 0
- Shooting victim's spouse's car being searched - 0
- Altercation leads to suspect fleeing, threatening police - 0
- Crash ends high-speed chase in Lyndeborough - 0
- Good Samaritan pins Manchester purse snatcher - 0
- High speed chase ends in crash in Lyndeborough - 2
- Two Manchester women arrested in separate shoplifting incidents in Hooksett - 3
- Maine police search car belonging to husband of Londonderry shooting victim - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Pinkerton community excited about relationship with Google - 0
- OKC outguns Bonner, Spurs - 0
- Schaller sent back to minors - 0
- Mount Sunapee plan opponents want more hearings - 0
- Former Colonial Theatre finance director indicted - 0
- Circut Court Judge refuses to recuse himself from hearings - 0
- Pipeline push gets a second wind - 2
- Newbies welcome on NH slopes - 0
- Adding firefighters debated as curb to overtime - 0
Murder suspect fit for trial?
Pipeline push gets a second wind
'Interview' buzz spreads to NH
- Whom do you think bears the brunt of the blame for the mayhem this weekend in Keene?
- KSC students
- KSC administration
- Visitors from out of town
- A combination of any/all of the above
- Total Votes: 2483