Aug 28, 2014
Aug 21, 2014
Aug 14, 2014
Jul 24, 2014
SWAT forces way into West Side apartment building; two arrested
Manchester police secure the scene at 46 Dubuque St., where a man was arrested Tuesday morning after a brief standoff with police. (PAT GROSSMITH/UNION LEADER)
The incident began about midnight, when police went to the 7-Eleven, 85 South Main St., for a reported fight. Officer Cliff Ellston met with a 24-year-old man who said he had been in a fight with Jacob Valley, 19, of Manchester.
Fournier said the building is known as a flop house where people crash and shoot up drugs.
Police had another woman in handcuffs, sitting on the ground, Tuesday morning. Fournier said investigators were trying to determine if there were warrants out for her arrest.
She said she has tried to get them into a treatment program but there is a six-month wait in the Manchester area.
SWAT conducted a cursory search of the residence but did not recover a gun.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- NH killer in 1991 Smart trial seeks time with wife - 0
- Newport shooting victim in stable but critical condition - 0
- Nashua arrests 9 on drug warrants - 0
- Police: Nashua man in car targeted by gunfire was felon with gun - 0
- Man shot at in Nashua drive-by charged with unrelated possession of stolen gun - 0
- NH Supreme Court rules 4 teen killers entitled to sentencing hearings - 6
- Hampton woman who fatally struck pedestrian wants blood test thrown out of court - 0
- Man seeks to upend conviction in Deerfield home invasion case - 0
- Police say North Hampton man distributed child sex abuse images - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Goffstown's Bourque impresses; Memorial, Bishop Guertin, Pinkerton win in Queen City Jamboree - 0
- Hanover boys soccer edges defense-minded BG - 0
- NH Fisher Cats, Pierre stun Rock Cats in 4-3 win - 0
- Helping hands for new St. Anselm students in Manchester on move in day - 0
- To market, to market: Market Basket shoppers flock on in - 0
- Nashua Market Basket employee: 'Worth every day of work lost' - 0
- NH teen killers to get sentence reviews after state Supreme Court decision - 0
- Lakes Region Casino for sale last two months; asking price $3.5 million, manager says - 0
- Hudson police warn of cars being broken into - 0
Where is Shaheen? Hiding from you
Goffstown's Bourque impresses; Memorial, Bishop Guertin, Pinkerton win in Queen City Jamboree
Hooksett highs: A good multiple choice test
- Mass. Supreme Judicial Court has found upskirt photos taken on a subway aren't illegal. Should such voyeurism be a crime?
- Total Votes: 917