Oct 2, 2014
Sep 25, 2014
Sep 18, 2014
Sep 4, 2014
Ex-girlfriend of Mazzaglia recounts Lizzi's final moments
McDonough said Marriott “almost immediately” stopped moving and gave only a “short ... quick gasp.”
“I didn’t have anywhere else to go,” McDonough said. “I loved (Mazzaglia), I didn’t want to lose him. He was the only real person I had.”
“(Mazzaglia) held the suitcase shut while I wrapped the duct tape around,” McDonough said.
Mazzaglia was arrested on suspicion of murder Oct. 13, 2012. McDonough was arrested Dec. 24. Hinckley noted that McDonough’s original sentence for felony perjury and other charges was for up to 18 years and that she could return to jail for much of that time if she failed to meet her obligations in court.
“To tell the truth,” McDonough replied.
Hinckley asked McDonough if she killed Marriott, if Marriott died “accidentally or any other way,” or “in any sort of sexual activity in which she was a willing participant.” McDonough said “no” to all three.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Thieves target cars in Hollis neighborhood - 0
- Judge lifts no-contact order - 0
- Suspected rioter faces felony charge in Keene - 3
- Hudson man charged with impersonating police officer - 1
- Fashion-conscience robber hits Rochester bank - 0
- Report: Student opens fire at Washington state high school; gunman reported dead - 2
- Accident results in DWI charge for Hudson man - 0
- Blackwater verdict stuns NH dad - 16
- No murder charge in fatal stabbing of city man - 2
READER COMMENTS: 0
- NHIAA: Lancers beat South - 0
- College Football: St. Anselm football loses third straight game - 0
- John Habib's City Sports: Tough decisions loom for Legion - 0
- A good first impression - 0
- NHIAA: Exeter keeps Memorial attack at bay - 0
- Windham clinches first with huge win - 0
- NHIAA: Campbell thumps Brady - 0
- NHIAA: Brummett scores 5 for Derryfield - 0
- NHIAA: Souhegan advances in OT - 0
Blackwater verdict stuns NH dad
Making it up: Shameless state Senate attacks
A good first impression
Thieves target cars in Hollis neighborhood
- Whom do you think bears the brunt of the blame for the mayhem this weekend in Keene?
- KSC students
- KSC administration
- Visitors from out of town
- A combination of any/all of the above
- Total Votes: 2483