Sep 18, 2014
Sep 4, 2014
Aug 28, 2014
Aug 21, 2014
Ex-girlfriend of Mazzaglia recounts Lizzi's final moments
McDonough said Marriott “almost immediately” stopped moving and gave only a “short ... quick gasp.”
“I didn’t have anywhere else to go,” McDonough said. “I loved (Mazzaglia), I didn’t want to lose him. He was the only real person I had.”
“(Mazzaglia) held the suitcase shut while I wrapped the duct tape around,” McDonough said.
Mazzaglia was arrested on suspicion of murder Oct. 13, 2012. McDonough was arrested Dec. 24. Hinckley noted that McDonough’s original sentence for felony perjury and other charges was for up to 18 years and that she could return to jail for much of that time if she failed to meet her obligations in court.
“To tell the truth,” McDonough replied.
Hinckley asked McDonough if she killed Marriott, if Marriott died “accidentally or any other way,” or “in any sort of sexual activity in which she was a willing participant.” McDonough said “no” to all three.
READER COMMENTS: 10
- Dalton man sentenced for assaulting inmate - 0
- Hampstead man accused of sex assaults on girl - 0
- Police say man kills daughter, 6 grandchildren in Fla. murder-suicide - 1
- 2 men arrested in Manchester SWAT raid, drug bust - 4
- 2 women sentenced in Home Depot scam - 0
- Man accused of stabbing man in Concord's White Park - 0
- Friends, co-workers mourn loss of Amherst mother and son - 4
- Vermont father, two sons facing charges for Canobie Lake Park scuffle - 2
- Son used AK-47 to kill mother, then himself in Amherst home - 37
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Scots spurn independence, vote to stay in the United Kingdom - 0
- Roger Brown's First and 10: Answers forthcoming - 0
- NHMS chief Gappens is on board with the Chase changes - 0
- Another View -- Ben Rose: How NH's John Stark helped defeat the British at Saratoga - 0
- Celebrating Claremont: A 250th birthday party - 0
- Trashed lunches: Brownies, broccoli and bucks - 6
- Hampstead's Suess ready for Whelen Modified race - 0
- College Football: Big Green kick off season vs. Cent. Connecticut - 0
- Londonderry Rotary to host forum next week - 0
Supporters eager for Hillary's return to NH
Mark Hayward's City Matters: Dean Kamen is a genius inventor, and he's pretty good at oratory, too
Casino gambles: Hopes dashed all over
Ayotte pushes bill to combat 'spice'
- Mass. Supreme Judicial Court has found upskirt photos taken on a subway aren't illegal. Should such voyeurism be a crime?
- Total Votes: 917