Dec 4, 2014
Oct 30, 2014
Oct 2, 2014
Sep 25, 2014
Lebanon police arrest three on drug offenses
Breanna Prime, 19, of White River Junction, Vt., was detained on $10,000 cash bail on charges of conspiracy to commit sale of a controlled drug, heroin, and driving while under the influence.
Alirajohn Kelly, 23, of Newark, N.J. was detained on $20,000 cash bail on charges of controlled drug acts prohibited for possessing heroin with the intent to distribute and sale of controlled drugs acts prohibited.
Both Prime and Kelly were to be arraigned in 2nd Circuit Court, Lebanon District Division on Wednesday.
The drug charges against them are felonies punishable by a maximum sentence of seven years and a fine of not more than $100,000, or both.
Nickolas Kempton, 18, of White River Junction, was arrested for controlled drug acts prohibited, marijuana, a misdemeanor offense. He was released in $2,500 personal recognizance bail with a July 14 arraignment set in Circuit Court.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- In Gorham, landlord saw a change in kidnap suspect - 0
- Family of abduction survivor Elizabeth Smart offers hope in wake of Conway teen's ordeal - 1
- Feds step up protection against sexual violence - 0
- 2 more arrested over alleged drug dealer robbery in Exeter - 0
- State seeks to address handling of campus assaults - 0
- Update: Londonderry search of shooting victim's home has concluded - 0
- N.Y. man sentenced in sex assault of NH child in 1988 - 0
- Hearing ordered in 1971 murder - 0
- Police investigating bank robbery in Nashua - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Dave D'Onfrio's Patriots Notebook: Finding a way to win - 0
- Sam Asano's Let's Invent: NoNose gets readers talking like nobody's business - 0
- Know the Law: Your trust can be named beneficiary of an IRA - 0
- Another View -- Bill O'Brien: Ask your state rep. to vote for transparency in the House - 0
- Old friends and a 'homeless angel' make for good stories anytime - 0
- Clooney gets it: Sony attack was not a 'crime' - 0
- New coats warm city kids, firefighters' hearts - 0
- NHIAA Roundup: Martin, Pinkerton top Salem in tournament - 0
- Inmate reported missing from Concord transitional unit - 0
The Sony hack: Kim's judgment of Obama
Tensions boil over after NYC police killings
- Whom do you think bears the brunt of the blame for the mayhem this weekend in Keene?
- KSC students
- KSC administration
- Visitors from out of town
- A combination of any/all of the above
- Total Votes: 2483