Sep 4, 2014
Aug 28, 2014
Aug 21, 2014
Aug 14, 2014
Litchfield man faces DWI charges following cruiser crash
Sgt. Bryan Trask had parked his cruiser near a pedestrian bridge over Interstate 293 shortly before 9 p.m. Thursday after receiving a report of a person standing outside the bridge's barriers.
He'd activated the car's blue emergency lights while looking for the person when a 2006 Kia Sorento driven by John Kordas, 41, hit the side of Trask's cruiser, then continued driving on the interstate, the release said.
He was stopped a short distance away by Trask and neither man was injured in the crash, police said.
Kordas was charged with driving while intoxicated, conduct after an accident and of having an open container of alcohol in his car. He is scheduled to appear Monday in Manchester District Court.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Gunman hits Circle K convenience store in Durham - 0
- Widow of chiropractor killed this summer says fatal shooting was no accident - 0
- Man claims rights were violated during investigation - 0
- DWI license revocations - 0
- Salem man arrested for alleged bathroom videotaping - 0
- OHRV trail official hopes arrest will deter others - 0
- One arrested in fight near Manchester Super 8 - 0
- Alleged home invasion accomplice says his testimony was coerced - 0
- Brookline man arrested for allegedly lying about accident - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Suicide car bomber kills 3 foreign troops in Afghan capital; Taliban claims responsibility - 0
- City officials to review proposed 'spice' ban - 0
- Manchester's Delana Curtis is left out in the cold - 0
- Another View -- Sharon Day: The Democrats' claim to be the party for women is just not believable - 7
- Dave D'Onofrio's Patriots Notebook: Brady a realist - 0
- Burning rubber: And public dollars - 0
- Obama to announce ramped-up efforts to beat Ebola - 0
- Quake strikes northeast of Tokyo, no reports of serious damage - 0
- Hassan was right: 'Bullying' bill goes too far - 5
DWI license revocations
Mexican man pleads guilty in international conspiracy to traffic hundreds of pounds of cocaine
Another View -- Sharon Day: The Democrats' claim to be the party for women is just not believable
Seabrook mom pleads not guilty by reason of insanity to attempted murder of her two children
Alleged accomplice in brutal Bedford home invasion, attack on doctor and wife, says his testimony was coerced
Man accused of raping 13-year old in Nashua
- Mass. Supreme Judicial Court has found upskirt photos taken on a subway aren't illegal. Should such voyeurism be a crime?
- Total Votes: 917