Dec 4, 2014
Oct 30, 2014
Oct 2, 2014
Sep 25, 2014
Man armed with knife robs Exeter convenience store
Exeter police are looking for this man who allegedly robbed the Extra-Mart on Main Street early Friday morning. The robber was armed with a small kitchen knife, police said. (Courtesy)
The robber, who da a T-shirt pulled over his face during the robbery, is described as being a white man about 20 years of age, approximately 5-foot-5, wearing a black Under Armor hooded sweatshirt and blue jeans.
No one was injured.
The robber fled the store with an undisclosed amount of cash.
Police released photographs of the robber taken from the store's surveillance camera and ask the public for help in identifying him.
Anyone with information about the robber or the crime is asked to call police at 772-1212.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- In Gorham, landlord saw a change in kidnap suspect - 0
- Family of abduction survivor Elizabeth Smart offers hope in wake of Conway teen's ordeal - 1
- Feds step up protection against sexual violence - 0
- 2 more arrested over alleged drug dealer robbery in Exeter - 0
- State seeks to address handling of campus assaults - 0
- Update: Londonderry search of shooting victim's home has concluded - 0
- N.Y. man sentenced in sex assault of NH child in 1988 - 0
- Hearing ordered in 1971 murder - 0
- Police investigating bank robbery in Nashua - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Another View -- Bill O'Brien: Ask your state rep. to vote for transparency in the House - 0
- Old friends and a 'homeless angel' make for good stories anytime - 0
- Clooney gets it: Sony attack was not a 'crime' - 0
- New coats warm city kids, firefighters' hearts - 0
- NHIAA Roundup: Martin, Pinkerton top Salem in tournament - 0
- Inmate reported missing from Concord transitional unit - 0
- College Roundup: SNHU women win - 0
- Merrimack's Schaller scores first NHL goal, but B's get win - 0
- For Rex Ryan, another close loss to Pats - 0
The Sony hack: Kim's judgment of Obama
Tensions boil over after NYC police killings
- Whom do you think bears the brunt of the blame for the mayhem this weekend in Keene?
- KSC students
- KSC administration
- Visitors from out of town
- A combination of any/all of the above
- Total Votes: 2483