Dec 4, 2014
Oct 30, 2014
Oct 2, 2014
Sep 25, 2014
Man armed with knife robs Exeter convenience store
Exeter police are looking for this man who allegedly robbed the Extra-Mart on Main Street early Friday morning. The robber was armed with a small kitchen knife, police said. (Courtesy)
The robber, who da a T-shirt pulled over his face during the robbery, is described as being a white man about 20 years of age, approximately 5-foot-5, wearing a black Under Armor hooded sweatshirt and blue jeans.
No one was injured.
The robber fled the store with an undisclosed amount of cash.
Police released photographs of the robber taken from the store's surveillance camera and ask the public for help in identifying him.
Anyone with information about the robber or the crime is asked to call police at 772-1212.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Man arrested for failing to register as sex offender - 0
- Two Keene men charged with burglary and assault - 0
- Shooting victim's spouse's car being searched - 0
- Altercation leads to suspect fleeing, threatening police - 0
- Crash ends high-speed chase in Lyndeborough - 0
- Good Samaritan pins Manchester purse snatcher - 0
- High speed chase ends in crash in Lyndeborough - 2
- Two Manchester women arrested in separate shoplifting incidents in Hooksett - 3
- Maine police search car belonging to husband of Londonderry shooting victim - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Pinkerton community excited about relationship with Google - 0
- OKC outguns Bonner, Spurs - 0
- Schaller sent back to minors - 0
- Mount Sunapee plan opponents want more hearings - 0
- Former Colonial Theatre finance director indicted - 0
- Circut Court Judge refuses to recuse himself from hearings - 0
- Pipeline push gets a second wind - 0
- Newbies welcome on NH slopes - 0
- Adding firefighters debated as curb to overtime - 0
Murder suspect fit for trial?
'Interview' buzz spreads to NH
Pipeline push gets a second wind
Schaller sent back to minors
- Whom do you think bears the brunt of the blame for the mayhem this weekend in Keene?
- KSC students
- KSC administration
- Visitors from out of town
- A combination of any/all of the above
- Total Votes: 2483