Pembroke summer camp offers fun in the sun
The long-running six-week summer camp, located at the Pembroke Memorial Field and Pembroke Village School, takes place this year from July 7 through Aug. 15, 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. each day.
In addition, she said the daily camp program offers games, athletics, arts and crafts, water activities, a camp Olympics week, and more.
“The six weeks flies by ... it’s a lot of fun and a great way to spend summer vacation,” she said, noting the camp is growing and evolving.
Tilton said 52 children are signed up, and there is still plenty of room for additional enrollments.
A $20 non-refundable registration fee is required at signup, which also covers the camp T-shirt.
The cost is $45 each week for Pembroke residents and $55 for Allenstown residents. The camp cost includes once-a-week field trips to various New Hampshire state parks and recreation areas. Those looking to register may do so at Pembroke Town Hall. For more information, go to pembroke-nh.com/summerrecreationprogram.asp.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Oystering in New Hampshire - 0
- Rock and Roll Hall of Farm inductee and icon Gregg Allman to receive the Living Legend Award - 0
- Loeb School Offers Communications Boot Camp - 0
- NH Senior Briefs: AARP co-hosting forum on starting or growing a small business - 0
- Rivier University exhibit to feature castings of historic sculptures - 0
- Close to 100 work on projects for 'We Build it Forward' - 0
- Community comes together to work on custom dream home for NH veteran's family - 0
- Weare's history comes alive at 250th Celebration - 0
- Kids take on obstacle course to help family of terminally ill child - 0
Rock and Roll Hall of Farm inductee and icon Gregg Allman to receive the Living Legend Award
NH's future: Dean Kamen highlights a problem
Food stamp loophole not a go in NH