Pembroke summer camp offers fun in the sun
The long-running six-week summer camp, located at the Pembroke Memorial Field and Pembroke Village School, takes place this year from July 7 through Aug. 15, 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. each day.
In addition, she said the daily camp program offers games, athletics, arts and crafts, water activities, a camp Olympics week, and more.
“The six weeks flies by ... it’s a lot of fun and a great way to spend summer vacation,” she said, noting the camp is growing and evolving.
Tilton said 52 children are signed up, and there is still plenty of room for additional enrollments.
A $20 non-refundable registration fee is required at signup, which also covers the camp T-shirt.
The cost is $45 each week for Pembroke residents and $55 for Allenstown residents. The camp cost includes once-a-week field trips to various New Hampshire state parks and recreation areas. Those looking to register may do so at Pembroke Town Hall. For more information, go to pembroke-nh.com/summerrecreationprogram.asp.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Children invited to attend Woodland Storybook Walk in Wilton - 0
- Last week's Rare Bird Alert - 0
- Stacey Cole's Nature Talks: Owls are a treat for the ears but very rarely for the eyes - 0
- Tune In To AMC TV This Sunday, October 26 To Watch SLASH On 'Talking Dead' - 0
- Major Gift from Volunteer Steward Aids Great Bay Reserve Boardwalk - 0
- Learn About Salmon Life Cycle at 'Salmon Sunday' - November 9, 2014 - 0
- Brian Setzer donates Gretsch Guitar to Smithsonian - 0
- Roomful of Blues to perform in Salisbury - 0
- Outstanding Volunteers of 2014 Selected for 2014 Spirit of NH Awards - 0
Last week's Rare Bird Alert
Fall hikers throughout NH put on notice
Jonee Earthquake band shakes Shaskeen
Blackwater verdict stuns NH dad
Making it up: Shameless state Senate attacks