Pembroke summer camp offers fun in the sun
The long-running six-week summer camp, located at the Pembroke Memorial Field and Pembroke Village School, takes place this year from July 7 through Aug. 15, 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. each day.
In addition, she said the daily camp program offers games, athletics, arts and crafts, water activities, a camp Olympics week, and more.
“The six weeks flies by ... it’s a lot of fun and a great way to spend summer vacation,” she said, noting the camp is growing and evolving.
Tilton said 52 children are signed up, and there is still plenty of room for additional enrollments.
A $20 non-refundable registration fee is required at signup, which also covers the camp T-shirt.
The cost is $45 each week for Pembroke residents and $55 for Allenstown residents. The camp cost includes once-a-week field trips to various New Hampshire state parks and recreation areas. Those looking to register may do so at Pembroke Town Hall. For more information, go to pembroke-nh.com/summerrecreationprogram.asp.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Pinkerton students win 48-Hour Film Project award - 0
- League of NH Craftsmen's Fair opens with new event for hardcore collectors - 0
- Hooksett and Manchester take first step toward future high school deal - 0
- Boy Scouts to host Great North Woods Gathering - 0
- Club Notes: Italian club to present comedy/murder mystery - 0
- Salem selectmen sign off on having town property beautified by owner of adjacent property - 0
- Failure to properly number houses cited as issue in Salem E-911 report - 0
- Windham schools lay out 20-year capital improvement plan - 0
- Canobie Lake Park shuts down popular ride - 1
Canobie Lake Park shuts down popular ride
Win tickets to see ZZ Top
Win tickets to see Kenny Wayne Shepherd
Heroes all? A word cheapened by overuse
Mark Hayward's City Matters: Market Basket workers' outlook challenges the skeptics among us
Punch line: The NFL blows it