Home » News » War » Boston Marathon Bombing
Pembroke summer camp offers fun in the sun
The long-running six-week summer camp, located at the Pembroke Memorial Field and Pembroke Village School, takes place this year from July 7 through Aug. 15, 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. each day.
In addition, she said the daily camp program offers games, athletics, arts and crafts, water activities, a camp Olympics week, and more.
“The six weeks flies by ... it’s a lot of fun and a great way to spend summer vacation,” she said, noting the camp is growing and evolving.
Tilton said 52 children are signed up, and there is still plenty of room for additional enrollments.
A $20 non-refundable registration fee is required at signup, which also covers the camp T-shirt.
The cost is $45 each week for Pembroke residents and $55 for Allenstown residents. The camp cost includes once-a-week field trips to various New Hampshire state parks and recreation areas. Those looking to register may do so at Pembroke Town Hall. For more information, go to pembroke-nh.com/summerrecreationprogram.asp.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Nominations open for Salem Children's Champion Award - 0
- Cornucopia Project continues free film series - 0
- NH's 4,000-footers pose no challenge for Dusty - 0
- Londonderry Travel Plaza is open for business - 0
- Amherst race to honor fallen athlete - 0
- Just under 100 participate in Kiwanis ice fishing derby - 0
- Snow sculpting attracts competitors to Jackson - 0
- Snowmobilers strut their sleds at Trail Breaker event - 0
- Alzheimer’s cafes offered at several NH spots - 0
Harrigan closes up camp
Amherst race to honor fallen athlete
Jonah Goldberg: Is liberalism exhausted?
Muffled in NH: Towns are silencing critics
Hassan, Shaheen attend Emily's List gala
Lindsey Graham plans NH stops