Pembroke summer camp offers fun in the sun
The long-running six-week summer camp, located at the Pembroke Memorial Field and Pembroke Village School, takes place this year from July 7 through Aug. 15, 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. each day.
In addition, she said the daily camp program offers games, athletics, arts and crafts, water activities, a camp Olympics week, and more.
“The six weeks flies by ... it’s a lot of fun and a great way to spend summer vacation,” she said, noting the camp is growing and evolving.
Tilton said 52 children are signed up, and there is still plenty of room for additional enrollments.
A $20 non-refundable registration fee is required at signup, which also covers the camp T-shirt.
The cost is $45 each week for Pembroke residents and $55 for Allenstown residents. The camp cost includes once-a-week field trips to various New Hampshire state parks and recreation areas. Those looking to register may do so at Pembroke Town Hall. For more information, go to pembroke-nh.com/summerrecreationprogram.asp.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Henry Winston Huard - 0
- 2 from NH complete Air Force training - 0
- Major-Remkus - 0
- Haylee Ann-Marie Patten - 0
- In the longest nights of the year, our birds are living on the edge - 0
- Inmates give back, making Christmas gifts - 0
- Human intervention hobbling ice fishermen - 0
- 50 years later, burgers and french fries still making McMemories - 0
- A new era for Nashua's police force - 1
A new era for Nashua's police force
Haylee Ann-Marie Patten
Win tickets to see Linkin Park
Human intervention hobbling ice fishermen