Sep 18, 2014
Sep 4, 2014
Aug 28, 2014
Aug 21, 2014
Bail revocation hearing for Manchester man set for Monday
Instead of a bail revocation hearing Friday in Circuit Court-Manchester District Division, Stephen Bussiere pleaded guilty to a drug possession charge and bail was set on the charge of a violation of a domestic violence protective order that prompted the bail revocation motion.Bussiere, 22, of 376 Dubuque St., had been arraigned Thursday on the violation charge, which alleges he threatened the sister of the protected party May 18 at Maple and Spruce streets. Bail was set Friday at $1.500 cash/surety, with trail set for July 9.
Maria Arzola, 52, of 410 Lake Ave., was arraigned Friday in Circuit Court-Mancheter District Division on two charges of theft by unauthorized taking.
Arzola had failed to appear in October 2013 on a September 2013 theft charge that alleges she took almost $240 in merchandise from Wal-Mart on Keller Street in September 2013 without paying for it.
Shot himself in the foot
Todd Bernatchez, 19, of 636 Amherst St., who accidentally shot himself in the foot Thursday while arguing with someone in the area of 499 Belmont St., was arraigned at the Elliot Hospital Friday on felony charges of reckless conduct and criminal threatening and a misdemeanor of carrying a firearm without a license.
Barred from residence
Tod O’Connor, 48, is barred by conditions of his $1,000 personal recognizance bail from returning to his residence at 300 Village Circle Way. He’s also barred from contact with his girlfriend.
Trial was was set for July 16.
READER COMMENTS: 14
- Dalton man sentenced for assaulting inmate - 0
- Hampstead man accused of sex assaults on girl - 0
- Police say man kills daughter, 6 grandchildren in Fla. murder-suicide - 2
- 2 men arrested in Manchester SWAT raid, drug bust - 4
- 2 women sentenced in Home Depot scam - 0
- Man accused of stabbing man in Concord's White Park - 0
- Friends, co-workers mourn loss of Amherst mother and son - 4
- Vermont father, two sons facing charges for Canobie Lake Park scuffle - 2
- Son used AK-47 to kill mother, then himself in Amherst home - 37
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Scots spurn independence, vote to stay in the United Kingdom - 0
- Roger Brown's First and 10: Answers forthcoming - 0
- NHMS chief Gappens is on board with the Chase changes - 0
- Another View -- Ben Rose: How NH's John Stark helped defeat the British at Saratoga - 1
- Celebrating Claremont: A 250th birthday party - 0
- Trashed lunches: Brownies, broccoli and bucks - 7
- Hampstead's Suess ready for Whelen Modified race - 0
- College Football: Big Green kick off season vs. Cent. Connecticut - 0
- Londonderry Rotary to host forum next week - 0
Supporters eager for Hillary's return to NH
Mark Hayward's City Matters: Dean Kamen is a genius inventor, and he's pretty good at oratory, too
Ayotte pushes bill to combat 'spice'
Casino gambles: Hopes dashed all over
- Mass. Supreme Judicial Court has found upskirt photos taken on a subway aren't illegal. Should such voyeurism be a crime?
- Total Votes: 917