Aug 21, 2014
Aug 14, 2014
Jul 24, 2014
Jul 16, 2014
Police say fire that destroyed Sununu Youth Services Center building was set
District Chief Mike Gamache said the building at the northern most edge of the property hadn't been in use for more than 20 years. (David Lane/Union Leader)
District Chief Mike Gamache says that a 911 call came in around 2:09 a.m. Sunday reporting a fire at the juvenile detention facility on River Road.
Gamache said the building at the northern most edge of the property hadn't been in use for more than 20 years, but police had been called recently to remove people who had broken in.
Gamache said the fire was still an active scene Sunday morning. He said investigators at the site had ruled out accidental causes and consider the fire to be arson.
There were no injuries.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Authorities mum about reports of shooting in Manchester - 0
- Addiction treatment doctor gets restricted license - 0
- Newmarket man charged with sex assault of 12-year-old girl - 0
- Wife charged with stabbing husband during argument - 0
- Imprisoned pair could add to their already lengthy sentences if found guilty of assault - 0
- Man failed to note conviction on gun permit - 0
- Manchester brothers arrested after drive-by shooting in Nashua - 0
- Headlight out leads to pot charges for Merrimack teen and her passenger - 0
- Too much FahrvergnŘgen: Nashua man charged with indecent exposure while driving - 2
READER COMMENTS: 1
- Police mum on reported shooting in Manchester - 0
- Multiple reports say deal reached for Arthur T. to buy Market Basket - 0
- Fisher Cats get behind early, fall to Senators - 0
- Sox downed on pinch-hit homer - 0
- Sister of accused Boston marathon bombers arrested after bomb threat - 0
- Bruins agree to long-term agreement with Providence - 0
- Stewart probe goes on - 0
- Stocks drift to another record in light trading - 0
- Manchester Internet provider acquired by N.Y. firm - 0
Reports: Market Basket doomsday plan would shutter 61 of 71 stores if deal not struck soon
GOP for legal pot? Hemignway's high help
Ohio's Rob Portman: GOP can win back Senate
- Mass. Supreme Judicial Court has found upskirt photos taken on a subway aren't illegal. Should such voyeurism be a crime?
- Total Votes: 917