Sep 18, 2014
Sep 4, 2014
Aug 28, 2014
Aug 21, 2014
Police say fire that destroyed Sununu Youth Services Center building was set
District Chief Mike Gamache said the building at the northern most edge of the property hadn't been in use for more than 20 years. (David Lane/Union Leader)
District Chief Mike Gamache says that a 911 call came in around 2:09 a.m. Sunday reporting a fire at the juvenile detention facility on River Road.
Gamache said the building at the northern most edge of the property hadn't been in use for more than 20 years, but police had been called recently to remove people who had broken in.
Gamache said the fire was still an active scene Sunday morning. He said investigators at the site had ruled out accidental causes and consider the fire to be arson.
There were no injuries.
READER COMMENTS: 1
- Police release photos from alleged hotel robbery - 0
- Nashua driver charged after crashing car 25 minutes after getting 92-mph speeding ticket - 1
- Chester deputy fire chief jailed for allegedly violating restraining order - 2
- Manchester police release photos of men they believe robbed mother, daughters at local Holiday Inn - 0
- Son says shooting of mom during DEA raid was a mistake - 28
- Dalton man sentenced for assaulting inmate - 0
- Hampstead man accused of sex assaults on girl - 0
- Police say man kills daughter, 6 grandchildren in Fla. murder-suicide - 3
- 2 men arrested in Manchester SWAT raid, drug bust - 5
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Vailas rallies UNH football to 29-26 win over Richmond - 0
- Dave D'Onofrio's Patriots Notebook: Raiders should be tucked away early - 0
- St. Anselm football wins home opener, goes to 3-0 - 0
- SNHU golfer Nutter earns weekly honor - 0
- Dover's Helliwell wins ACT Invitational - 0
- Concord, Pinkerton, Coe-Brown runners win - 0
- Nashua South gets on track by beating Merrimack - 0
- Pinkerton stuffs Salem late, holds on - 0
- Dartmouth football wins opener over Central Conn., 35-25 - 0
Goodell vows domestic violence change
NH's future: Dean Kamen highlights a problem
- Mass. Supreme Judicial Court has found upskirt photos taken on a subway aren't illegal. Should such voyeurism be a crime?
- Total Votes: 917