Oct 30, 2014
Oct 2, 2014
Sep 25, 2014
Sep 18, 2014
Police say fire that destroyed Sununu Youth Services Center building was set
District Chief Mike Gamache said the building at the northern most edge of the property hadn't been in use for more than 20 years. (David Lane/Union Leader)
District Chief Mike Gamache says that a 911 call came in around 2:09 a.m. Sunday reporting a fire at the juvenile detention facility on River Road.
Gamache said the building at the northern most edge of the property hadn't been in use for more than 20 years, but police had been called recently to remove people who had broken in.
Gamache said the fire was still an active scene Sunday morning. He said investigators at the site had ruled out accidental causes and consider the fire to be arson.
There were no injuries.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Latest round of riot arrests includes 5 Keene State students - 0
- Suspected Pa. cop-killer Eric Frein taken into custody - 0
- Anonymous tip leads to arrest of moose poacher - 0
- Victim in Hampton pedestrian crash files lawsuit against driver, town and state - 0
- Dover police say man broke into same business three times - 0
- Two more Keene State College students charged in riots - 1
- Two Keene State students among three newest riot arrests - 1
- Man charged with robbing Rochester bank while wearing zebra-print dress is arraigned - 0
- Judge hikes bail in sex assault, child porn case - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Misleading women: Does Kuster think they're bad at math? - 0
- Marchand scores 2, B's win - 0
- Ex-Nashua deputy police chief sues city and outgoing police chief - 0
- Shaheen, Brown supporters gather at final debate - 1
- Senate candidates sharply divided on Islamic threat, Ebola, Obamacare - 16
- Stocks up on GDP, earnings - 0
- Rocket blast damps Orbital as commercial space rush lures rivals - 0
- Business Newsreel: Kimberly-Clark faces lawsuit over Ebola protection gear - 0
- GT Advanced, Apple try to keep lid on COO's comments - 0
Trump fired up over NH mailer
School's out for voters
- Whom do you think bears the brunt of the blame for the mayhem this weekend in Keene?
- KSC students
- KSC administration
- Visitors from out of town
- A combination of any/all of the above
- Total Votes: 2483