Home » News » Public Safety
Police cruiser in Concord involved in accident with motorcycle
CONCORD - A police cruiser was involved in an accident with a motorcycle in front of the O Steaks & Seafood restaurant on South Main Street on Friday night, police said.
Thomas said the circumstances of the accident are under investigation, and he would not release the name of the officer involved.
Officials have not determined who owns the sign on Route 3 near Exit 10 of Interstate 93 that, for a few hours Saturday, read: "Slenderman comes for Jeff."
Last week, two 12-year-old girls nearly stabbed a friend to death, saying they wanted to prove that Slenderman was real and wanted to curry favor with him.
Hiker carried off trail with leg injury
CARROLL - First responders from Twin Mountain Fire Rescue helped carry an injured hiker down a trail near Mount Eisenhower on Friday afternoon.
LACONIA - Police said an elderly man in a power wheelchair was struck by a mini-van while crossing South Main Street on Saturday afternoon.
The victim was taken by ambulance to Lakes Region General Hospital; the extent of his injuries was not released.
More information, including the identities of the driver and victim, is expected to be released today.
The crash happened shortly before 3 p.m.
MANCHESTER - A "lucky" motorcyclist escaped an accident Friday night with only minor leg injuries after being hit by a car on Candia Road, according to firefighters at the scene.
"I saw him at the last second, and we hit each other," Comerford said. "Obviously, one little mistake and something bad happens.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Backyard boulder kills Raymond homeowner - 1
- Merrimack police find car sticking into road, charge man - 0
- Police say impairment and speed not factors in fatal crash in Conway - 0
- Manchester man sustains life-threatening injuries in Bedford crash - 0
- Barrington man, 41, dies in cycle crash - 0
- Bay State man hurt in Ripley Falls fall - 0
- Veteran Arizona officer named Rindge police chief - 3
- NH gun license form must change, critics say - 10
- Rimmon Heights honors Manchester Community Policing Division - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- NH Motor Speedway to again host two Sprint Cup Series weekends in 2015 - 0
- St. Anselm football players practice ini August heat - 0
- White, Glenn lift Fisher Cats over Harrisburg, 6-4 - 0
- KSC field hockey first in coaches poll - 0
- New England Patriots guard Mankins traded to Tampa for TE Wright - 0
- NH Fisher Cat Lee still striving for making it to the major leagues - 0
- Former city restaurateur gets jail sentence for sex assault - 0
- Former high school art teacher gets suspended sentence in drug case - 0
- New Manchester school district standards to give teachers more leeway - 0
Market Basket: 'So close, yet so far'
KSC field hockey first in coaches poll
GOP for legal pot? Supporters of legalization rallying behind NH gubernatorial candidate Hemingway
Backyard boulder kills Raymond homeowner