River clean-up becoming an annual rite of spring
They then drove to Horseshoe Falls in Wilton and collected discarded soda and beer bottles.
Her most interesting items collected Tuesday was one flip-flop and a basketball.
Kayakers in general don’t leave trash around. They show up when the rivers start running in the spring time and they pick up stuff,” May said.Trash bags lined the highway and were picked up before noon, filling a trailer with trash that should have been in the dump a long time ago.
For more information visit: souheganriver.org, americanrivers.org and mvpclub.org.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Heritage Day contest in Errol is a cut above - 0
- Cher's Manchester concert postponed for 2nd time - 0
- Make Blaze Orange Your Fall Fashion Statement - 0
- Senior News: Donation made to help Families First expand dental care for seniors - 0
- Thousands gather for Marlborough's annual town-wide celebration - 0
- Kids, seniors complete in inaugural DeMar races in Keene over weekend - 0
- Hudson girl and her family continue race against time - 0
- Free Outdoor Adventure Talk – Hunting Dominant Bucks - 0
- MOTÖRHEAD Invites Fans to Make Official "Killed By Death" Video - 0
Enter to win tickets to see the Dirty Heads
Fall hikers throughout NH put on notice
Heritage Day contest in Errol is a cut above
Win tickets to see the John Butler Trio
Racism in Lincoln? Looks more like ignorance