Sep 18, 2014
Sep 4, 2014
Aug 28, 2014
Aug 21, 2014
Police say 13-year-old stabbed 14-year-old at Jaffrey lake
“It appears as though he was cut by this knife. It wasn’t bad, though, he didn’t even need to go to the hospital,” Lt. Terry Choate said of the 14-year-old.
Police responded to the beach on Contoocook Lake around 4:30 p.m. for a report of an altercation between two Jaffrey teens, 13 and 14, in which the 13-year-old “pulled out a knife and said he was going to stab the other,” Choate said.
A short time later, the 14-year-old was running into the water when he was cut with the knife by the 13-year-old, police said.
The 13-year-old was taken to the police station, after which he was released to his mother, police said.
“A juvenile petition is forthcoming,” Choate said.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Sugar Hill man pleads guilty to criminal trespassing - 0
- Ex-Connecticut governor guilty of violating federal campaign laws - 0
- Chester deputy fire chief jailed for violating restraining order - 2
- Police release photos from alleged hotel robbery - 0
- Nashua driver charged after crashing car 25 minutes after getting 92-mph speeding ticket - 1
- Chester deputy fire chief jailed for allegedly violating restraining order - 2
- Manchester police release photos of men they believe robbed mother, daughters at local Holiday Inn - 0
- Son says shooting of mom during DEA raid was a mistake - 28
- Dalton man sentenced for assaulting inmate - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Dave D'Onofrio's Patriots Notebook: Not your standard victory - 0
- Diane Foley is a lady of extraordinary elegance - 0
- Mayor's police contract veto may face override in Nashua - 0
- Havenstein to unveil 'Pledge 2.0' today, saying, 'I won't spend money we don't have' - 1
- Motivation Matters: Hey, boss! How am I doing? - 0
- Big Idea Group a startup breeding ground - 0
- North Country summit to highlight job creation - 0
- Food stamp loophole not a go in NH - 0
- Your Turn, NH -- Everett Pollard: Mount Sunapee's master plan will benefit whole region - 0
7 hikers rescued from Pawtuckaway
Foreclosure relief clinic Oct. 1 in Derry
Food stamp loophole not a go in NH
NH's future: Dean Kamen highlights a problem
- Mass. Supreme Judicial Court has found upskirt photos taken on a subway aren't illegal. Should such voyeurism be a crime?
- Total Votes: 917