Sep 18, 2014
Sep 4, 2014
Aug 28, 2014
Aug 21, 2014
Newmarket man allegedly threatened to 'kill' and brandished gun during fist fight
Benjamin Snow, 25, of 11 Lincoln Ave. is being held on $50,000 cash bail following his arraignment on Monday in 10th Circuit Court, Brentwood Division. He is charged with criminal threatening, a felony punishable by up to 3½ to 7 years in state prison.
Witnesses told police that Snow and another man “had been involved in a playful wrestling match that had turned serious,” Beaudet said in the affidavit.
“McCarthy stated that Snow then separated from the fight, screaming that he was going to get his gun and that he would kill McCarthy,” according to Beaudet. Snow then left and went back to his apartment, police said.
Snow is due back in court for a probable cause hearing on June 19.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Police say man kills daughter, 6 grandchildren in Fla. murder-suicide - 0
- 2 men arrested in Manchester SWAT raid, drug bust - 3
- 2 women sentenced in Home Depot scam - 0
- Man accused of stabbing man in Concord's White Park - 0
- Friends, co-workers mourn loss of Amherst mother and son - 2
- Vermont father, two sons facing charges for Canobie Lake Park scuffle - 0
- Son used AK-47 to kill mother, then himself in Amherst home - 36
- Police arrest two following Portsmouth fight with hammer and knife - 0
- Mass. resident arrested on warrant tied to Pelham donation jar theft - 1
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Son says shooting of mom during DEA raid was a mistake - 0
- NFL: Hester sets return record as Falcons thrash Buccaneers, 56-14 - 0
- Australian PM cites 'chatter' of attacks on government, parliament - 0
- Kuster, Shea-Porter split on arms for Syrians - 0
- Congress approves arming Syrian rebels, funding government - 0
- Study shows N.H.'s share of U.S. fouled air burden among smallest - 0
- Girl, grandmother escape fire in Rochester home with no detectors - 0
- Motorcyclist in serious condition after crash in Rochester - 0
- Dow, S&P 500 at records as rally continues - 0
Mark Hayward's City Matters: Dean Kamen is a genius inventor, and he's pretty good at oratory, too
Casino gambles: Hopes dashed all over
- Mass. Supreme Judicial Court has found upskirt photos taken on a subway aren't illegal. Should such voyeurism be a crime?
- Total Votes: 917