Oct 30, 2014
Oct 2, 2014
Sep 25, 2014
Sep 18, 2014
Recorded phone call, text messages reveal details of pair's relationship
“We are a couple who can find a way — we are the aberration,” Mazzaglia said. “We may have to set some records here, but we are the aberration.”
According to testimony, she died after a game of strip poker in the Dover apartment that Mazzaglia and McDonough shared.
McDonough said Marriott had declined to participate in any sexual activities with her or Mazzaglia, and that after Mazzaglia choked Marriott, he raped her limp body for several minutes while fondling and insulting her.
Two brief text messages also played a significant role in Tuesday’s testimony.
Barth was referring to McDonough’s sworn statements to a grand jury in February 2013.
“It was code to do something,” McDonough said, who has testified that Mazzaglia wanted to engage in sexual activities with Marriott that night. “(Sexual assault) could have been a possibility ... (it was) a code to get things moving in the direction we wanted them to move.”
“Other details of that night are hard for me to remember, because all I can remember are what it was like for him to strangle her right next to me,” she said, her voice trembling and rising in volume. “This is when it’s really being told. This is when everyone finds out — this is when her family is finding out.”
“Do you cry without tears, Ms. McDonough?” he asked, before resuming his questioning.
Barth asked if McDonough didn’t mention the exchange to the grand jury because it was “inconsequential.”
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Bedford police investigating burglary at Verizon Wireless store - 0
- Police: Manchester man charged with endangering child after going 101 mph - 0
- Man faces robbery, assault charges after extradition from NY - 0
- Driver overdosing on heroin causes crash - 0
- Deliberations begin in trial of former Derry man accused of sex assault - 0
- Mazzaglia pleads guilty to devising escape plan - 0
- Manchester pair arrested for fighting in Merrimack parking lot - 0
- Nashua man who was shot by officer sentenced to 5-10 years - 0
- Nashua man charged in child sexual assault - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- John Habib's City Sports: St. Thomas coach: I owe Central - 0
- Armed burglar from Derry sentenced to prison - 0
- FairPoint customer concerned about blocked emails - 0
- Plaistow narrows field in search for its new police chief - 0
- Hershey Bears shut out Monarchs - 0
- NHIAA Football: Bedford used pick-six to beat Central - 0
- NHIAA Football: Bishop Guertin completes miracle, makes playoffs with win over Nashua South - 0
- NHIAA Football Roundup: Souhegan closes out season with a win - 0
- NHIAA Football: Londonderry edges Salem in wild finish - 0
Hershey Bears shut out Monarchs
School's out for voters
- Whom do you think bears the brunt of the blame for the mayhem this weekend in Keene?
- KSC students
- KSC administration
- Visitors from out of town
- A combination of any/all of the above
- Total Votes: 2483