Dec 4, 2014
Oct 30, 2014
Oct 2, 2014
Sep 25, 2014
Recorded phone call, text messages reveal details of pair's relationship
“We are a couple who can find a way — we are the aberration,” Mazzaglia said. “We may have to set some records here, but we are the aberration.”
According to testimony, she died after a game of strip poker in the Dover apartment that Mazzaglia and McDonough shared.
McDonough said Marriott had declined to participate in any sexual activities with her or Mazzaglia, and that after Mazzaglia choked Marriott, he raped her limp body for several minutes while fondling and insulting her.
Two brief text messages also played a significant role in Tuesday’s testimony.
Barth was referring to McDonough’s sworn statements to a grand jury in February 2013.
“It was code to do something,” McDonough said, who has testified that Mazzaglia wanted to engage in sexual activities with Marriott that night. “(Sexual assault) could have been a possibility ... (it was) a code to get things moving in the direction we wanted them to move.”
“Other details of that night are hard for me to remember, because all I can remember are what it was like for him to strangle her right next to me,” she said, her voice trembling and rising in volume. “This is when it’s really being told. This is when everyone finds out — this is when her family is finding out.”
“Do you cry without tears, Ms. McDonough?” he asked, before resuming his questioning.
Barth asked if McDonough didn’t mention the exchange to the grand jury because it was “inconsequential.”
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Feds step up protection against sexual violence - 0
- 2 more arrested over alleged drug dealer robbery in Exeter - 0
- State seeks to address handling of campus assaults - 0
- Update: Londonderry search of shooting victim's home has concluded - 0
- N.Y. man sentenced in sex assault of NH child in 1988 - 0
- Hearing ordered in 1971 murder - 0
- Police investigating bank robbery in Nashua - 0
- Nashua police left rattled by tot's death - 1
- Police investigate shooting of Londonderry woman in Maine home invasion - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- State House Dome: Just past Concord session a mixed bag - 0
- Monarchs squeak by Bruins - 0
- Memorial hockey shuts out Trinity - 0
- Dover's Parratto a national champion - 0
- UNH defense comes up big against Redbirds - 0
- St. Anselm men knock off Post - 0
- Leadership, defense made Katie Bishop, of Conway, an All-American - 0
- Jet menace faltered under Rex - 0
- Strong start lifts Bedford to win - 0
UNH loses to Illinois State
Cyber security a fear in NH, too
A new era for Nashua's police force
Nashua police left rattled by tot's death
Haylee Ann-Marie Patten
- Whom do you think bears the brunt of the blame for the mayhem this weekend in Keene?
- KSC students
- KSC administration
- Visitors from out of town
- A combination of any/all of the above
- Total Votes: 2483