Dec 4, 2014
Oct 30, 2014
Oct 2, 2014
Sep 25, 2014
Man arrested in pepper spraying incident lost savings in carnival game last year
Henry Gribbohm lost $2,600 trying to win an XBox Kinect game system for his kids at a carnival game called “Tubs of Fun” in April 2013. He told police when he complained to carnival management that he believed the game was rigged, he received $600 in cash and a giant banana with dreadlocks.
Police said they went to Grove Street about 5 p.m. for a report of a man harassing some neighbors. They found an intoxicated Gribbohm standing outside in front of a Grove Street building.
Five hours later, however, police received another report of a fight. Katharine Brown, 43, and her son, Nathan Brown, 20, both of 279 Grove St., told police Gribbohm walked down a rear alley to their home and picked a fight with Nathan Brown.
The beer bottle missed, but police said Brown felt and showed the full effects of the pepper spray.
Gribbohm was arrested and charged with simple assault and possession of marijuana after, police said, he was searched and the drug was found on him.
A police prosecutor, who said Gribbohm has an 11-page criminal history, requested $1,000 cash/surety bail on the new charges. Grobbohm objected, saying: “I just don’t believe setting a cash bail is appropriate. I would like to have personal recognizance bail.”
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Merrimack teen allegedly held girl captive, assaulted her - 0
- Former Colonial Theatre finance director indicted - 0
- Troy welfare officer indicted for misusing town’s money - 0
- Man arrested for failing to register as sex offender - 0
- Two Keene men charged with burglary and assault - 0
- Shooting victim's spouse's car being searched - 0
- Altercation leads to suspect fleeing, threatening police - 0
- Crash ends high-speed chase in Lyndeborough - 0
- Good Samaritan pins Manchester purse snatcher - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- NHIAA Basketball: Memorial needs shootout to get by Bow - 0
- Man arrested after chase that led from Pelham to Lowell, Mass. - 0
- No shortage of post-holiday shoppers at local stores - 0
- West junior advising College Board on its entrance exams - 0
- Sullivan in the top running for state's Assistant Principal of the Year - 0
- Derry making progress with efforts to honor POWS, MIAs - 0
- Lions Club blood drive draws on spirit of giving - 0
- Last Week's Rare Bird Alert - 0
- Murder suspect fit for trial? - 2
'Interview' buzz spreads to NH
Murder suspect fit for trial?
Pipeline push gets a second wind
- Whom do you think bears the brunt of the blame for the mayhem this weekend in Keene?
- KSC students
- KSC administration
- Visitors from out of town
- A combination of any/all of the above
- Total Votes: 2483