Oct 30, 2014
Oct 2, 2014
Sep 25, 2014
Sep 18, 2014
2 teens charged in BB spree in Nashua and Hudson
A description of the green Honda Civic involved in the vandalism helped police locate the vehicle Tuesday night, Lt. Denis Linehan said.
Dozens of parked vehicles at various condo complexes off Route 101A and Spit Brook Road were hit by the BB pellets Friday night into Saturday morning, along with vehicles parked near Nashua Municipal Airport, according to police.
“In today’s world that we live in, anytime you are in a particular neighborhood — especially in the night-time hours and sticking a gun out of a window to shoot — if someone sees this gun come out, they don’t know if it is a real gun or a pellet gun and things can get elevated very quickly,” Linehan said.
“There were so many incidents, so we are trying to get a better handle on how to properly charge them,” Linehan said of the teens.
At least one BB gun has been seized by authorities.
Authorities in Hooksett are investigating an incident in which three cars parked at Dubes Pond in Hooksett had their windows shot out early Sunday, possibly with a .22-caliber gun.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Latest round of riot arrests includes 5 Keene State students - 0
- Suspected Pa. cop-killer Eric Frein taken into custody - 0
- Anonymous tip leads to arrest of moose poacher - 0
- Victim in Hampton pedestrian crash files lawsuit against driver, town and state - 0
- Dover police say man broke into same business three times - 0
- Two more Keene State College students charged in riots - 1
- Two Keene State students among three newest riot arrests - 1
- Man charged with robbing Rochester bank while wearing zebra-print dress is arraigned - 0
- Judge hikes bail in sex assault, child porn case - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Misleading women: Does Kuster think they're bad at math? - 0
- Marchand scores 2, B's win - 0
- Ex-Nashua deputy police chief sues city and outgoing police chief - 0
- Shaheen, Brown supporters gather at final debate - 1
- Senate candidates sharply divided on Islamic threat, Ebola, Obamacare - 16
- Stocks up on GDP, earnings - 0
- Rocket blast damps Orbital as commercial space rush lures rivals - 0
- GT Advanced, Apple try to keep lid on COO's comments - 0
- Former Farmington fire chief waives arraignment on theft charges - 0
Trump fired up over NH mailer
School's out for voters
- Whom do you think bears the brunt of the blame for the mayhem this weekend in Keene?
- KSC students
- KSC administration
- Visitors from out of town
- A combination of any/all of the above
- Total Votes: 2483