Oct 2, 2014
Sep 25, 2014
Sep 18, 2014
Sep 4, 2014
2 teens charged in BB spree in Nashua and Hudson
A description of the green Honda Civic involved in the vandalism helped police locate the vehicle Tuesday night, Lt. Denis Linehan said.
Dozens of parked vehicles at various condo complexes off Route 101A and Spit Brook Road were hit by the BB pellets Friday night into Saturday morning, along with vehicles parked near Nashua Municipal Airport, according to police.
“In today’s world that we live in, anytime you are in a particular neighborhood — especially in the night-time hours and sticking a gun out of a window to shoot — if someone sees this gun come out, they don’t know if it is a real gun or a pellet gun and things can get elevated very quickly,” Linehan said.
“There were so many incidents, so we are trying to get a better handle on how to properly charge them,” Linehan said of the teens.
At least one BB gun has been seized by authorities.
Authorities in Hooksett are investigating an incident in which three cars parked at Dubes Pond in Hooksett had their windows shot out early Sunday, possibly with a .22-caliber gun.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- 2 men charged with stealing $210k in cash from Salem home - 0
- Two indicted for possession, intent to sell spice - 0
- Guardianship sought for Middleton man accused in standoff - 0
- Deliberations continue in Dover fatal stabbing trial - 0
- Suspect identified in shooting at Canada's Parliament - 0
- Husband found guilty, wife awaiting trial in murder of St. Johnsbury, Vt., teacher - 0
- Teen who struck two Hampton women seeks to overturn license suspension - 0
- Former Londonderry youth football league board member facing theft charge - 0
- Jury convicts Rochester man, three other ex-Blackwater guards in 2007 Baghdad killings - 1
READER COMMENTS: 0
- UNH Notebook: Ground game is Stony Brook's rock - 0
- The debut of the 'The $30,000 Nutt' - 0
- How stable is this telephone pole? - 0
- Drew Cline: Two weeks before the election, no one is talking about guns - 0
- Fixing Obamacare: Shaheen offers no way out - 0
- Debate rule No. 1: Don't crash - 0
- Obamacare takes center stage at 1st Congressional debate - 0
- NHIAA Field Hockey Roundup: Londonderry edges Central - 0
- NHIAA Roundup: Brummett spurs Derryfield - 0
Fall hikers throughout NH put on notice
NH's back-road rest areas fading away
Keene riots a focus of gubernatorial debate
Win tickets to see Kip Moore
Fixing Obamacare: Shaheen offers no way out
UPDATED: Flood warning issued for southern NH; leaks force visitation to be cancelled at Goffstown women's prison
Jonee Earthquake band shakes Shaskeen
- Whom do you think bears the brunt of the blame for the mayhem this weekend in Keene?
- KSC students
- KSC administration
- Visitors from out of town
- A combination of any/all of the above
- Total Votes: 2483