Aug 28, 2014
Aug 21, 2014
Aug 14, 2014
Jul 24, 2014
Manchester Crimewatch: Woman arraigned on stalking charge
But Ariges, 28, of 13 Batchelder Ave., was in Circuit Court Wednesday morning on a new stalking charge that alleges she was with the man in the Laval Street apartment. Because she was out on bail when she allegedly committed a new crime, police prosecutors filed a motion to revoke her bail and have her held until the July 1 trial, when there will be a status hearing on the stalking charge.
Felony threatening charge
Bail was set at $5,000 cash/surety for a city teen who was arraigned Wednesday morning in Circuit Court-Manchester District Division on a felony criminal threatening charge stemming from his alleged actions while upset early Wednesday.
No plea can be entered to a felony charge in Circuit Court, so a probable cause hearing was set for June 25.
Hector Rincon, 22, of 135 Orange St., could enter no plea Wednesday in Circuit Court-Manchester District Division to a felony criminal threatening charge that alleges he called an ex-girlfriend and said he was coming over to her residence on O’Malley Street.
Bail was continued at $500 cash/surety Wednesday in Circuit Court-Manchester District Division for Adrien Stillwell, 19, of 282 Adams St., who pleaded innocent to resisting arrest.
Same woman, new allegation
Acting on a tip, members of the Manchester Police Special Investigations Unit Tuesday evening stopped a vehicle they had watched drive south on Interstate 93 into Massachusetts and return a short time later from Lawrence.
Members of the Manchester Police Street Crime Tuesday morning stopped a vehicle traveling in the area of Union and Silver streets after recognizing a passenger who was wanted on a cost containment warrant from Hillsborough County.
The driver, Shanti Santiago-Martinez, 20, of 374 Merrimack St., was found hiding about 6.7 grams of heroin in her bra and she was arrested and charged with felony possession of a controlled drug and falsifying physical evidence.
While stopped at a red light at Union and Spruce streets at about 8:30 p.m. Tuesday in his marked vehicle, Sgt. Matt LaRochelle saw a man running through the alley, looking back over his shoulder as though he thought he was being followed.
LaRochelle said the man, Garret Sporleder, 23, of 162 Beech St., gave conflicting accounts of his actions and was eventually found in possession of a small amount of marijuana. He was arrested and charged with misdemeanor possession of a controlled drug.
READER COMMENTS: 3
- NH killer in 1991 Smart trial seeks time with wife - 9
- Newport shooting victim in stable but critical condition - 0
- Nashua arrests 9 on drug warrants - 0
- Police: Nashua man in car targeted by gunfire was felon with gun - 1
- Man shot at in Nashua drive-by charged with unrelated possession of stolen gun - 0
- NH Supreme Court rules 4 teen killers entitled to sentencing hearings - 6
- Hampton woman who fatally struck pedestrian wants blood test thrown out of court - 1
- Man seeks to upend conviction in Deerfield home invasion case - 0
- Police say North Hampton man distributed child sex abuse images - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Laconia accident results in minor injuries for motorcyclist - 0
- Christopher Thompson's Closing the Deal: Time for Market Basket to get back to business - 0
- Playing for a purpose Field Hockey Jamboree at Manchester Memorial - 0
- Franklin Pierce's Kirsh to retire as AD - 0
- UNH Wildcat gridders can't stop Toledo, 54-20 - 0
- UNH Wildcats volleyball looking forward to good season - 0
- Dave D'Onofrio's Patriots Notebook: Pats' cuts hold few surprises - 0
- New-look Boston Red Sox taking test run - 0
- NH Fisher Cats bats silenced in Conn., in 3-1 loss - 0
Mount Washington Auto Road to host largest gathering of alternative-energy based vehicles in North America
- Mass. Supreme Judicial Court has found upskirt photos taken on a subway aren't illegal. Should such voyeurism be a crime?
- Total Votes: 917