Dec 4, 2014
Oct 30, 2014
Oct 2, 2014
Sep 25, 2014
Manchester Crimewatch: Woman arraigned on stalking charge
But Ariges, 28, of 13 Batchelder Ave., was in Circuit Court Wednesday morning on a new stalking charge that alleges she was with the man in the Laval Street apartment. Because she was out on bail when she allegedly committed a new crime, police prosecutors filed a motion to revoke her bail and have her held until the July 1 trial, when there will be a status hearing on the stalking charge.
Felony threatening charge
Bail was set at $5,000 cash/surety for a city teen who was arraigned Wednesday morning in Circuit Court-Manchester District Division on a felony criminal threatening charge stemming from his alleged actions while upset early Wednesday.
No plea can be entered to a felony charge in Circuit Court, so a probable cause hearing was set for June 25.
Hector Rincon, 22, of 135 Orange St., could enter no plea Wednesday in Circuit Court-Manchester District Division to a felony criminal threatening charge that alleges he called an ex-girlfriend and said he was coming over to her residence on O’Malley Street.
Bail was continued at $500 cash/surety Wednesday in Circuit Court-Manchester District Division for Adrien Stillwell, 19, of 282 Adams St., who pleaded innocent to resisting arrest.
Same woman, new allegation
Acting on a tip, members of the Manchester Police Special Investigations Unit Tuesday evening stopped a vehicle they had watched drive south on Interstate 93 into Massachusetts and return a short time later from Lawrence.
Members of the Manchester Police Street Crime Tuesday morning stopped a vehicle traveling in the area of Union and Silver streets after recognizing a passenger who was wanted on a cost containment warrant from Hillsborough County.
The driver, Shanti Santiago-Martinez, 20, of 374 Merrimack St., was found hiding about 6.7 grams of heroin in her bra and she was arrested and charged with felony possession of a controlled drug and falsifying physical evidence.
While stopped at a red light at Union and Spruce streets at about 8:30 p.m. Tuesday in his marked vehicle, Sgt. Matt LaRochelle saw a man running through the alley, looking back over his shoulder as though he thought he was being followed.
LaRochelle said the man, Garret Sporleder, 23, of 162 Beech St., gave conflicting accounts of his actions and was eventually found in possession of a small amount of marijuana. He was arrested and charged with misdemeanor possession of a controlled drug.
READER COMMENTS: 1
- Maine police search car belonging to husband of Londonderry shooting victim - 0
- Man arrested after chase, threatening to shoot police in Bow - 0
- Good Samaritan pins Manchester purse snatcher - 0
- Police look for Laconia sub shop robber - 0
- Claremont man indicted on two charges of arson - 0
- Police hunt pair they believe attacked couple at Rochester motel - 0
- Phone evidence likely allowed in Hampstead home invasion trial - 0
- Grand jury indicts one of three men accused in murder of Madbury teen - 0
- Piano teacher wants statement tossed before sex assault trial - 1
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Homeless man who saved woman from river: 'I don't consider myself a hero' - 9
- High School Basketball: Rivalries renewed in QCIBT - 0
- Dave D'Onofrio's Patriots Notebook: Will they get everything on their list? - 0
- Tuohy brothers add new restaurant in familiar spot - 0
- New Horizons volunteers deliver groceries and good cheer, making Christmas special - 0
- Charles Arlinghaus: The fiscal mismanagement in Washington is a choice - 25
- 'Yes, Virginia, there is a Santa Claus' - 0
Londonderry schools placed on lockdown after soldier's unplanned visit to high school causes alarm
Police say woman tried to steal 15 iPads
- Whom do you think bears the brunt of the blame for the mayhem this weekend in Keene?
- KSC students
- KSC administration
- Visitors from out of town
- A combination of any/all of the above
- Total Votes: 2483