Nov 6, 2014
Oct 30, 2014
Oct 2, 2014
Sep 25, 2014
Manchester Crimewatch: Woman arraigned on stalking charge
But Ariges, 28, of 13 Batchelder Ave., was in Circuit Court Wednesday morning on a new stalking charge that alleges she was with the man in the Laval Street apartment. Because she was out on bail when she allegedly committed a new crime, police prosecutors filed a motion to revoke her bail and have her held until the July 1 trial, when there will be a status hearing on the stalking charge.
Felony threatening charge
Bail was set at $5,000 cash/surety for a city teen who was arraigned Wednesday morning in Circuit Court-Manchester District Division on a felony criminal threatening charge stemming from his alleged actions while upset early Wednesday.
No plea can be entered to a felony charge in Circuit Court, so a probable cause hearing was set for June 25.
Hector Rincon, 22, of 135 Orange St., could enter no plea Wednesday in Circuit Court-Manchester District Division to a felony criminal threatening charge that alleges he called an ex-girlfriend and said he was coming over to her residence on O’Malley Street.
Bail was continued at $500 cash/surety Wednesday in Circuit Court-Manchester District Division for Adrien Stillwell, 19, of 282 Adams St., who pleaded innocent to resisting arrest.
Same woman, new allegation
Acting on a tip, members of the Manchester Police Special Investigations Unit Tuesday evening stopped a vehicle they had watched drive south on Interstate 93 into Massachusetts and return a short time later from Lawrence.
Members of the Manchester Police Street Crime Tuesday morning stopped a vehicle traveling in the area of Union and Silver streets after recognizing a passenger who was wanted on a cost containment warrant from Hillsborough County.
The driver, Shanti Santiago-Martinez, 20, of 374 Merrimack St., was found hiding about 6.7 grams of heroin in her bra and she was arrested and charged with felony possession of a controlled drug and falsifying physical evidence.
While stopped at a red light at Union and Spruce streets at about 8:30 p.m. Tuesday in his marked vehicle, Sgt. Matt LaRochelle saw a man running through the alley, looking back over his shoulder as though he thought he was being followed.
LaRochelle said the man, Garret Sporleder, 23, of 162 Beech St., gave conflicting accounts of his actions and was eventually found in possession of a small amount of marijuana. He was arrested and charged with misdemeanor possession of a controlled drug.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Police say woman stole pocketbook at Hudson Market Basket - 0
- Police say former manager of Hudson McDonald's stole $10k from restaurant - 0
- Manchester man facing two aggravated felonious sexual assault charges - 0
- State police OK to search cell phone to locate suspect who bit trooper - 0
- Police investigating death of 3-year-old girl in Nashua - 0
- Ferguson: Eyewitness testimony underscores challenge grand jury faced - 0
- Mass. man charged with kidnapping - 0
- Keene Pumpkin Festival issues to get full airing Tuesday - 1
- Driver charged after man falls off car’s hood - 1
READER COMMENTS: 0
- City championship on the line Thanksgiving Day - 0
- Your Turn, NH -- Mike Moffett: Republicans can win in 2016 with Kasich at the top of the ticket - 1
- On being American: A point for reflection - 0
- Charles Arlinghaus: 'Tis the season for budget games and gimmicks - 0
- Manchester school exec contract squeaks by - 2
- Dartmouth gets 10 picks on All-Ivy team - 0
- College Roundup: Mabrey leads St. Anselm men; UNH tops BU - 0
- Claremont's Tarczewski lifts Arizona - 0
- Men's Hockey: Wildcats at their worst against RPI - 0
Pipes and plans: A chance to show up Mass.
Manchester school exec contract squeaks by
Your Turn, NH -- Mike Moffett: Republicans can win in 2016 with Kasich at the top of the ticket
On being American: A point for reflection
- Whom do you think bears the brunt of the blame for the mayhem this weekend in Keene?
- KSC students
- KSC administration
- Visitors from out of town
- A combination of any/all of the above
- Total Votes: 2483