Oct 2, 2014
Sep 25, 2014
Sep 18, 2014
Sep 4, 2014
Dover man pleads guilty to Portsmouth sex assault
Aaron Bonds, 45, of Dover pleaded guilty on Wednesday to sexually assaulting a 26-year-old woman in Portsmouth in July 2012. (JAMES A. KIMBLE)
Bonds will face a judge on Monday for sentencing.
Bonds sexually assaulted the woman outside of an apartment in Portsmouth in the early morning hours of July 11, 2012 while she was getting sick, according to prosecutors.
One of the women testified that she snorted some of the cocaine at the restaurant and it tasted like there was something wrong or different in it. But Bonds was contacted by the women later that night again to meet up and he provided them cocaine laced with another drug, according to court testimony. Prosecutors noted that Bonds did not charge the women for the drug or take any himself. The cocaine was laced with a drug 20 times more powerful than morphine, which immobilized one of the women and made them sick, prosecutors said.
He faced up to an additional 20 to 40 years in prison on each of the sexual assault charges if a jury convicted him at trial.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Judge declines to order mistrial in Derry sex assault case - 0
- Manchester Crimewatch: Police say homeless man stole car, struck pedestrian - 0
- Police investigating pizza store burglary in Plaistow - 0
- Salem police searching for Dunkin Donuts robber who wore Obama Halloween mask - 2
- Information sought in Keene hair salon burglary attempt - 0
- Two men arrested in Nashua armed robbery - 0
- Elderly Dover woman victim of paving scam, police say - 1
- Man charged with sex assault, sticking woman with hypodermic needle - 0
- KSC student facing charges related to riot - 13
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Kuster's abortion lies: Claims against Garcia are untrue - 0
- Brown, Shaheen run hardest where support is deepest - 0
- Drew Cline: GOP missed opportunities could mean trouble on Tuesday - 0
- College Football: Big Green ready for tussle with Harvard - 0
- Report: Cubs will hire Joe Maddon as manager - 0
- Pastoral Counseling Services honors Good Samaritans - 0
- Peterborough church plan advances after land buy - 0
- Stocks down a little after Fed move - 0
- Portsmouth retailer sells goods from across U.S. in a small 'pop-up shop' - 0
The Obamaconomy: Shea-Porter shows its flaw
- Whom do you think bears the brunt of the blame for the mayhem this weekend in Keene?
- KSC students
- KSC administration
- Visitors from out of town
- A combination of any/all of the above
- Total Votes: 2483