Jul 16, 2014
Jul 10, 2014
Jun 26, 2014
Jun 20, 2014
Derry police seek burglar who was in occupied residences
And it’s possible the two crimes are linked to the same person because both residences are a short distance from each other, Capt. Vern Thomas said Wednesday.
Police responded to the residence at 9:37 p.m. They were assisted by a New Hampshire State Police K-9 unit that swept the area for over an hour but couldn’t find the man, Thomas said.
The suspect is described as approximately 6’2’ tall, thin build and wearing “military-looking” clothing.
Anyone with information regarding these crimes is asked to contact the Derry Police at 432-6111.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Most charges dropped against North Haverhill man who threatened officers during standoff - 0
- Man arrested after shots allegedly fired in Mont Vernon - 0
- Rochester gas station robbed; Police: Could be one in string - 0
- DWI License Revocations - 0
- Man faces charges in Rochester and Somersworth - 0
- Manchester chief turns to community to help fight gangs - 15
- City man arrested in shooting incident - 0
- Teen, 19, stabbed in Concord; man charged in Rochester choking - 0
- Grieving Epping mother continues lonely vigil for son - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Ortiz, Drew (4 RBIs each) lead Red Sox hit parade against Blue Jays - 0
- Nashua settles suit over gas collection system - 0
- Police say boy, 6, found in getaway car - 0
- Dover mortorcyclist taken to Maine hospital after crash - 0
- Missing since October, Abby Hernandez is home - 5
- NH girls tie, boys fall in Lions Cup soccer - 0
- Market Basket workers urged to 'shut it down'; deposed CEO urges fired workers be given jobs back - 2
- Nashua Medal of Honor recipient: 'There was valor everywhere' - 0
- Friend of accused Boston bomber found guilty of obstructing justice - 0
DWI License Revocations
Shaheen's record: On insurance, it is dismal
Anti-SUV flop: Americans love utility
- Mass. Supreme Judicial Court has found upskirt photos taken on a subway aren't illegal. Should such voyeurism be a crime?
- Total Votes: 917