Jul 24, 2014
Jul 16, 2014
Jul 10, 2014
Jun 26, 2014
Derry police seek burglar who was in occupied residences
And it’s possible the two crimes are linked to the same person because both residences are a short distance from each other, Capt. Vern Thomas said Wednesday.
Police responded to the residence at 9:37 p.m. They were assisted by a New Hampshire State Police K-9 unit that swept the area for over an hour but couldn’t find the man, Thomas said.
The suspect is described as approximately 6’2’ tall, thin build and wearing “military-looking” clothing.
Anyone with information regarding these crimes is asked to contact the Derry Police at 432-6111.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Portsmouth Herald sports editor accused of possessing child porn - 0
- Some sex assault charges dismissed against former Nashua coach - 0
- Jury deliberating in Plaistow lawyer’s sex assault trial - 0
- Former Manchester teacher jailed for assaulting student, 6, with soap, pepper - 2
- Derry woman faces charges after nearly hitting Salem police officers - 0
- Manchester Crimewatch: City man accused of menacing woman, assaulting teen - 0
- Dover man sought in Rochester shooting - 3
- Convicted sex offender faces porn charges - 1
- Lawyer takes stand in his own defense at sex assault trial - 0
READER COMMENTS: 5
- Plaistow lawyer found not guilty on all charges in sex assault case - 0
- Vehicle crash on South Willow Street injures two - 0
- Manchester woman accidentally rolls car into Candia pond - 0
- Havenstein says he has always opposed Obamacare, though company he led was paid to implement parts of it - 3
- Meriam Ibrahim, Sudanese family arriving in Manchester tonight - 2
- Pembroke couple recovering from injuries in Dixville ATV crash - 0
- Patriots Notebook: Physical Browner brings it - 0
- Heroes all? A word cheapened by overuse - 8
- City Matters: Market Basket workers' outlook challenges the skeptics among us - 5
Canobie Lake Park shuts down popular ride
Supporters are now 'Abby Strong'
Dover man sought in Rochester shooting
Heroes all? A word cheapened by overuse
Mark Hayward's City Matters: Market Basket workers' outlook challenges the skeptics among us
Punch line: The NFL blows it
Havenstein says he has always opposed Obamacare, though company he led was paid to implement parts of it
George Will: A conservative internationalism
- Total Votes: 917