Sep 18, 2014
Sep 4, 2014
Aug 28, 2014
Aug 21, 2014
As police probe one Manchester shooting, second man shot
Three of Soto’s friends told police they found Soto wounded inside a first-floor apartment and took him to Elliot Hospital.
Officer Chris Biron, who went to the hospital after the shooting was reported, found Soto in the passenger seat of a dark-colored SUV parked in front of the emergency room entrance. He had suffered a gunshot wound to his torso.
About 6:50 p.m. on Sunday, Tyrell Mitchell, 22, of 235 Lowell St. was shot in the leg in a drive-by shooting near his residence, in the area of the N&N Express Convenience Store, across from Manchester High School Central.
Johnson was convicted June 14, 2010, in Hillsborough Superior Court North on charges of first-degree assault and reckless conduct in connection with a shooting incident July 5, 2009, after a fireworks display at Arms Park. Johnson fired into a group of people with whom he and his friends had a dispute, resulting in two people being injured.
READER COMMENTS: 2
- Son used AK-47 to kill mother, then himself in Amherst home - 29
- Police arrest two following Portsmouth fight with hammer and knife - 0
- Mass. resident arrested on warrant tied to Pelham donation jar theft - 1
- Manchester SWAT team swoops in on South Mammoth Road home - 0
- Pot plants worth $25,000 seized in Wilmot - 1
- Lawyers for Manchester man challenge competency of suspect in 2001 Auburn murder - 0
- Two-car crash in Salem prompts arrest of both drivers - 0
- Keene man charged with assault on 2-year-old - 1
- Former Nashua alderman's witness tampering trial postponed - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Kuster, Shea-Porter split on vote to arm Syrian rebels - 0
- Man arrested in White Park stabbing in Concord - 0
- Motorcyclist in serious condition at Maine hospital following crash on Route 125 in Rochester - 0
- Rochester 10-year-old, grandmother escape fire in home with no smoke detectors - 0
- Dean Kamen is a genius inventor, and he's pretty good at oratory, too - 3
- Tom Herzig's Trackside: Modified tour is shortened - 0
- Patriots Notebook: Pats wary of veteran playmaker Woodson - 0
- College Football: Expect offense when Richmond, UNH meet - 0
- Young fighters' dreams on display tonight at Fight to Educate - 0
Two arrested, car and cash seized in SWAT raid, drug bust at South Mammoth Road home in Manchester
Keene man charged with assault on 2-year-old
Another View -- Bill Duncan: What did the NH Supreme Court really say about private school funding?
Casino gambles: Hopes dashed all over
Every vote counts: Here is the proof
Mark Hayward's City Matters: Dean Kamen is a genius inventor, and he's pretty good at oratory, too
- Mass. Supreme Judicial Court has found upskirt photos taken on a subway aren't illegal. Should such voyeurism be a crime?
- Total Votes: 917